On 8/13/2017 at 8:59 PM, Yatagarasu said:

Translation by @gladi!

2017/08/13 Fuji HERO’S Exclusive: Thoughts toward new programs. Hanyu section.

2017/08/13 Fuji HERO’S Exclusive: Thoughts toward new programs. Hanyu section.

(cr. to yuzu_pino@twi for the video) 03:49 - 07:43 Hanyu section. 

NON-INTERVIEW:

04:09 - Hanyu entering TCC (rare shot from inside)

04:23 - 4Lo (second day in red UA) 

07:07 - 4T3T rippon (first day)

07:12 - Start of SEIMEI (second day)

INTERVIEW:

Kato: Well, Olympic season! SP is Ballade No. 1. This was surprising too, but––FP, SEIMEI! I was astonished!

4:50 (Screen: About SEIMEI)

YH: After all, this piece––SEIMEI––really draws me in, and above all else… of course there is the fact that it is a program that I can perform with full confidence, and there are various merits to it. Therefore, I chose SEIMEI.

Kato: SP’s Ballade No.1 and SEIMEI––that seems to be Hanyu Yuzuru’s Best Album!

05:22 (Screen: Hanyu Yuzuru’s Best Album)

YH: (Laughs) Best Album? I see. That’s right, isn’t it… (couldn’t stop laughing) Indeed. Hmm…um… But, with my head held high, this is the best Hanyu Yuzuru––this is a program where I can say this with confidence.

Kato: Well, already [there is]––should I say trust towards the piece, or a sense of unity––just as you’ve shown in practice earlier. It feels staggeringly awesome (YH: Thank you), so there is something like that, right?

YH: Certainly, there is definitely compatibility with the music. Truly, I think this is the rhythm that best fits me, and I have fallen into this piece to such a degree, that I myself really wished to skate to this. So I decided to do both together.

Kato: What is SEIMEI to you?

YH: I think this program can really be considered my masterpiece. Well, and to a certain extent, there is also something like a sense of security you feel when you return to your parent’s home. There is, as well, something like “This is my skating” in this.

06:35 (Screen: The confidence of showing a new Hanyu)

Kato: Because you’re always evolving, even though they are programs you’ve done before, your confidence of showing a new Hanyu and new programs….?

YH: Of course, I [have confidence]. However, shall I say, for example––and that is the case for both SEIMEI and Ballade No.1––I do think that it is different for each respective competition. Therefore, not anymore…no longer…what is it… (t/n he looks for words), back in the day, “what if I do this” “let me try this”––there is none of that. I want to bring, at each competition, each unique SEIMEIand Ballade No.1 that I can [perform]. That is what I want to do. 

On 8/14/2017 at 12:39 AM, Strawberry said:
ANA Japan Facebook
おはようございます♪ 今週は、羽生結弦選手(ANA所属)の笑顔でスタート! 
カナダ トロントで練習を開始しました。大事な新シーズンが10月からスタートします。応援をどうぞよろしくお願いいたします!
#羽生結弦 #FLYYUZU