Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2nd 'RE_PRAY' TOUR - Miyagi

Clean!

With a tad of a save on an addition he added out of extraness cuz 3A landing was good😁

ETA:

Last 3S of the 4T euler combo not the cleanest landing, so maybe that's why he wanted to be Extra and add a further toe on last 3A(it was a big 3A!) but really, it was a great performance! Having rewatched Yokohama yesterday, I liked this Dark Messenger even more interpretation-wise, felt richer and more nuanced

And I'm happy he's not kuyashii!!!!

Only a fall in 6min warm up

As much as I look forward to seeing the perfect performance of two days ago, I think the performances where he has to save a jump are actually fabulous. The added tension is almost a bonus! So dramatic!

Just now, IceWings said:

Yes, last save didn't count because he was just being extra. LOL.

Yes, he just can't help being like that, gotta love him for that😆:loveshower:

8 minutes ago, EisElle said:

Clean!

With a tad of a save on an addition he added out of extraness cuz 3A landing was good😁

ETA:

Last 3S of the 4T euler combo not the cleanest landing, so maybe that's why he wanted to be Extra and add a further toe on last 3A(it was a big 3A!) but really, it was a great performance! Having rewatched Yokohama yesterday, I liked this Dark Messenger even more interpretation-wise, felt richer and more nuanced

And I'm happy he's not kuyashii!!!!

Only a fall in 6min warm up

I wonder if he took advantage of NS to work a bit with Shae-Lynn on the choreo. The arm choreo, in particular, seems more refined and purposeful. Anyhow, love the changes!

I just realized I can't remember the last spin, my brain was so fried, did he do the layback or not? I have no clue😱😱:tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

2nd part started!

That smile, the softness of his moves, his gliding...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

(The "s" on the ice in front of camera, great shot)

Omg Yuzuru's arms are killing me, so good

Oh my he looks so happy, and free?

This time  camera didn't botch my lunge

Really, how does he manage to make something good even better?

Sound of blades!

Requiem in Miyagi😭😭😭

I'm tearing up, I was tethering on the verge of it then idk why but the twirling he did before last spin did it:crybaby:

Eta: forgot to add that it was clean (I noticed he opens 3Lo really early, which makes me wanna see 4Lo again🥺)

One Summer's day

Beautifully soft

Bit of costume malfunction, the back gradually opened😅 like Ballade costume in 6min warmup in Boston... I was worrying it would distract him but looks like I was the only one being distracted🙈

He did a bit of different choreo on the spin when he takes the stripes up

Already (or still) sweating when entering the rink for HYK🥺

How can his arms be fo soft and his feet so light?

Hydroblade killed me, those hand gestures:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

HYK killed me and revived me, it's so...luminous?