Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2nd 'RE_PRAY' TOUR - Miyagi

Ahh that was beautiful today as always. Megalovania was even more powerful and magnetic today, and of course the golden quartet in the second half were gorgeous, and Haru Yo Koi made me emotional ❤️ And it was so sweet seeing him so playful addressing fans! Thank you for everything, Yuzu. Please rest well, we'll always wait for you and look forward to the next time we can see your beautiful skating ☺️

2 hours ago, EisElle said:

He said GRAZIE!!!!🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thank you italian fans for representing me!!

Thanking all the staff and collaborators! And he's really super cute and upbeat about it!😍🥰🥰🥰

"Thank you" also in German.

Wow:YuzuPoohLove: I am moved.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Traduction du discours de Yuzu 

:sourire: Il chante

"Merci" dans certaines langues.:battement de coeur:

[NOUVELLES]

Il a l'air si heureux. 🤗

ALIGATO to you Mr Yuzu and i hear MERCI in French with a Japanes accent ( sorry for my English :english2:   ) 

7 hours ago, EisElle said:

The moment he sprayed the camera, or rather buried it😅 I was worried for that poor camera, I guess someone went and cleaned it up😆

he was extra aggressive in Megalovania today, to the point I worried if he wouldn't be too spent for Dark Messenger...I shouldn't have worried!:D He really must have trained extra hard! So glad that hay fever didn't hinder his hard-earned stamina here:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

6 hours ago, Anni said:

Thank you for the updates.:thanks:

Congratulations to Yuzu on a great finish. He can look back on a successful Re_Pray tour with two additional shows. He worked really hard for this.
There is still some time until the start of FaOI, I hope he can relax a bit until then.

Arigato Yuzu

:YuzuPoohLove:

Thank you for the updates from me, too! I managed to sort of watch the first half of the show (one eye on my phone), but I was stuck in a meeting and missed the entire second half. I appreciate the recap, it'll hold me until Beyond opens the archives and I can finally properly watch the whole show :happy:

On 4/9/2024 at 1:39 PM, Anni said:

Translation from Yuzu's speech 

:grin: He sings

"Thank you" in some languages.:heartpound:

[NEWS]

He looks so happy.🤗

~Continuation of the translation~ 

How he teases the staff:lol:

[NEWS]

Many thanks to LGeorgin for the translations:2thumbsup: