Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prologue 2022 in HACHINOHE

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, EisElle said:

guys, I had forgotten we have a thread for Prologue😳 how could I forget?????:embSwan: my brain must be more fried than I though XD

 

Anyway... anyone else feeling the urge to give baby tofu Zu tons of virtual hugs?:crybaby::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Tons and tons :grouphug:

1 minute ago, Pammi said:

 

 

Slightly different translation - sounds like Yuzu lol!

I hope they also upload these talks to the Prologue YT channel with English subtitles like the ones above.

Thank you to all the fans - we were spiritually with you in those standing ovations and  feelings of love for Yuzu :heart::tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw::loveshower:

Not that I ate it often, but I feel I won't be able to eat tofu for a while :laughing: I'd feel so bad :drama:

fanartist gonna have another field day with softie tofu now (and I love it!)

also, mayhaps we could have yuzumoticon baby tofu?:wink2:

 

sounds like there was a lot of softzuru in Hachinohe, audience is so lucky! also sounds like it was pretty cold, if even Yuzuru preferred the hoodie (highkey wanting to buy the hoodie but wallet vehemently disagrees...)

I'm I bit sad no Etude...but since there's Otonal stsq...THEY BETTER GIVE US FOOTAGE!


 

59 minutes ago, Pammi said:

He's probably full of gratitude....

  Hide contents

....and feelings of smugness too lol (I would)

 

I certainly I do feel very smug on his behalf:laughing:

 

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Anabel said:

Marika says that the layout was the same as Yokohama, so surely there was also Romeo and FFX. I saw some tweets naming FFX and others Romeo, so I guess yes, both are still included.

 

But in Yokohama there was no Otonal and no MI. Also Max Ambesi confirms the performance list we collected from the reports before:

However, now we have this:

 

1 minute ago, Sun_Rise7777 said:

 

But in Yokohama there was no Otonal and no MI. Also Max Ambesi confirms the performance list we collected from the reports before:

 

Yes, I was referring to the programs that were not by choice with the bracelets or by the suggestions of YT. It's that both Romeo and FFX didn't appear in the initial reports, but he skated both. 

 

That means that the only changes are those that depend on the public.

34 minutes ago, EisElle said:

 

Anyway... anyone else feeling the urge to give baby tofu Zu tons of virtual hugs?:crybaby::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

 

Yes, me too. :10742288:

Read the thread and have Pooh tissue box ready....

Now I wonder if he will do something special for closing day...

3 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Well...guess what? I'm going to the live viewing on Monday!!! Can't believe it's happening...:10636614:

I had to come home because my dad's passed away 9 days ago(he's 93 and passed away really peacefully while he was sleeping so no regrets for the rest of the family). I was looking at entering into the ticket trade but considering Hachinohe being a bit far (about 4hrs by shinkan-sen), I'd given up on it. We don't have CS so no chance of watching the live TV and streaming online is a bit unstable (also I'm using my mobile data to access internet).

 

I am smiling from ear to ear right now. Thanks dad, I know you're worrying about me until the end (as I live in Australia) and this is your way to treat your (old) little girl coming home all the way, isn't it?

 

Sending comforting thoughts to you

Many condolences. As you say, he passed away peacefully at a grand age, that is the best any of us could hope for

Pxx

 

Enjoy Prologue, hope that the performance will help to ease the pain of your father's passing

we seems very lost today because there are no medias..:cry:

2 hours ago, Elly said:

1 change.🤣

Musician for change? The young shimasen player or different musician?

I

6 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Yes, I was referring to the programs that were not by choice with the bracelets or by the suggestions of YT. It's that both Romeo and FFX didn't appear in the initial reports, but he skated both. 

 

That means that the only changes are those that depend on the public.

 

Have you perhaps seen reports on A Fleeting Dream and/or R&J? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.