On 9/28/2017 at 4:59 PM, illogicalskittles said:

yO! I just joined officially (though I've been stalking for a long time because I'm an awkward potato ^^") so hi! 

So October is coming up and for lots of artists, this means INKTOBER! More info here!  

A friend and I made an Inktober prompt list that's kinda been circulating around Tumblr but I decided to also post it here (sorry this is kinda late ;-;)! It was a spur of the moment thing and it was hella fun creating this to see if we can draw Yuzu for 31 days straight!

tumblr_owy109Skg31sn8zxwo1_1280.jpg

I tried to make this as varied as possible and to include as many notable programmes without making every single prompt a costume. You can draw whatever you want and you don't really need to complete the full 31 days either (tho completing the 31 days is a very big accomplishment you should strive for). No pressure to draw everything you see here!

All I ask is that if you do use this prompt list for Inktober... hashtag #yuzuruhanyu on your work on social media so that we can all see it!

Please spread this prompt list around so more people can see it! You can save this image and post it on whatever social media you want and no credits to me required. 

HAVE FUN!

PS. If you'd like to help translate this to Japanese, please let me know! I'd gladly remake this list with your translations!

UPDATE: MANDARIN AND JAPANESE TRANSLATIONS!!

For HQ downloads of the prompt lists, go here!

tumblr_ox2ufwC8P61sn8zxwo3_1280.pngtumblr_ox2ufwC8P61sn8zxwo2_1280.png

If you can help me get this spreading to the JP and CN/TW fandoms, that would be great! 

Have fun this Inktober!

Guest turquoiseblue
50 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awww, these are so cute! The details... and I love how she's doing his antenna hair... :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

A photo of the antenna hair in the making :dancingpooh: