This is not Fanart of Yuzu per se, but one of the purposes of art is to open the eye to the aesthetics that surround us in the world.

The circle is complete, because the choreography of the programme Etude was symbolic of the tsunami of March 11th and the Etude costume represented the waves.

2 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Thank you all, you are very kind and helpful  :thanks:

This place was my 'saviour' when I was desperate for information at the end of July, and it has become like a second home to me :campfr:

But there's soooo much to read and discover here and I've sneaked a peek at only a fraction of all the threads (for lack of time) - I'm sure there's a suitable thread for asking all kinds of questions, but I'm afraid it will take me a lot more time to find my way around here  :book-smiley:  :typing:

On the Planet there is so much information for those of us who are new that it is difficult to catch up. So do not hesitate to ask what you need, as you have already seen, everyone is very friendly. I've been on the planet for months and I'm still asking sometimes, and I always receive more than one answer! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Guest turquoiseblue
3 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Thank you all, you are very kind and helpful  :thanks:

This place was my 'saviour' when I was desperate for information at the end of July, and it has become like a second home to me :campfr:

But there's soooo much to read and discover here and I've sneaked a peek at only a fraction of all the threads (for lack of time) - I'm sure there's a suitable thread for asking all kinds of questions, but I'm afraid it will take me a lot more time to find my way around here  :book-smiley:  :typing:

Don't worry :10742289: You can always use General Yuzuru Chat if you are not sure where to post your question :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

I'm glad you found the Planet :10742288: