3 hours ago, Anni said:

Sorry Beatrice, I have written it wrong with" under the comments".:facepalm: OP meant under Yuzu's videos. But finding it will definitely be difficult, as there are always new comments from fans every minute.:eek:

No problem, Anni, I don't have to see it with my own eyes, I was just afraid that I had overlooked/missed sth on Yuzu's channel.

(And please all here, just call me 'Bea' like everybody in my real life does - I don't know why I used my full first name when registering, I was so excited to have found this wonderful place that I wasn't thinking clearly, and I couldn't come up with a Yuzu related nickname that quickly ... well, it's no tragedy, is it ?)

Guest turquoiseblue
4 hours ago, Beatrice said:

No problem, Anni, I don't have to see it with my own eyes, I was just afraid that I had overlooked/missed sth on Yuzu's channel.

(And please all here, just call me 'Bea' like everybody in my real life does - I don't know why I used my full first name when registering, I was so excited to have found this wonderful place that I wasn't thinking clearly, and I couldn't come up with a Yuzu related nickname that quickly ... well, it's no tragedy, is it ?)

If you want to change your username, you can ask the admin team in the "How Do I...?" thread. It can be changed only once :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

13 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Okay Bea :tumblr_inline_mto5i7Wpxr1qid2nw:

11 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

If you want to change your username, you can ask the admin team in the "How Do I...?" thread. It can be changed only once :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Thanks for the info, perhaps I will consider it later.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Okay Bea :tumblr_inline_mto5i7Wpxr1qid2nw:

Thank you Anni :)

3 hours ago, Anabel said:
Lately I haven't contributed much... Here I leave our beautiful Swanyu :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Welcome Bea!:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Thank you, Anabel, for the welcome :)  and for this enrapturingly beautiful Swanyu :love:  

And also big thanks to all others here who post gorgeous fanart  :thanks: