On 8/17/2022 at 7:36 PM, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: and good evening, since we are in the same time zone : I made it clear that this is information for this fanyu? But the 2 are DYSNEYs and it pays off and "mine" comes from Japan and the other from Tokyo!? 

Look at this:  Winnie Pooh store in Hong Kong

:YuzuPoohLove:

When Yuzu performed Rondo at JNats and he stood on the ice at the end, seeing the expression on his face, all the doubt that had been forced on to him with false scoring was washed away. 

There is no point thinking about what ifs, but as Brian said in interview, if Yuzu had skated Rondo at Beijing, like the performance at JNats, the entire story would have had a different ending. Not a single person, can deny the genius of a clean Rondo. ( I defy anyone, not compromised by delusions, to say that this programme is not a work of art )

hace 6 minutos , Perelandra said:

When Yuzu performed Rondo at JNats and he stood on the ice at the end, seeing the expression on his face, all the doubt that had been forced on to him with false scoring was washed away. 

There is no point thinking about what ifs, but as Brian said in interview, if Yuzu had skated Rondo at Beijing, like the performance at JNats, the entire story would have had a different ending. Not a single person, can deny the genius of a clean Rondo. ( I defy anyone, not compromised by delusions, to say that this programme is not a work of art )

That d&mned hole on the ice...:mad: