1 hour ago, TallyT said:

It's spectacular, even in Yuzu's fandom, which is made up of spectacular and wonderful artists.

I am of the same opinion as you.@TallyT in front of these equally beautiful fanarts  :girlsigh:: YES for my part also they are ARTISTS  :2thumbsup: because sometimes I say to myself "is it a fanart or a photo" : it is also always for this reason that I put LIKES in front sometimes of these "masterpieces" inspired by  :wink_star:  :wave: Yuzu@Perelandra 

I agree with you both completely. The fan art is something that I am truly grateful for. There are so many reasons, too numerous to list. Here are just a few thoughts:

Not only is Yuzu a modern muse, as has been previously discussed, but it it amazing to see the variety of artistic styles which interpret Yuzu in their own personal manner.

It is also really lovely to read the reactions and gratitude expressed by many Fanyus when the art works are published and the fan artists must feel very encouraged from the responses, this is very heartwarming.

The art brings a great deal of joy to a lot of people and this thread is something that many people appreciate.