Guest turquoiseblue
2 hours ago, Anni said:

Sorry, it has nothing to do with Yuzu, but this user drew a diamond with pencils .....I can only say wow :O

Bild

Credit: @aririria_art on twitter

Oh wow :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::eek::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

There is a thread for artworks, creations, etc. in the "Space Junk: Everything Else" :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: Please share anything artistic in there, too :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Pooh visiting a book display all about Yuzu

Yuzu pilgrimage in Taiwan :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::dancingpooh::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6:

:offtopic2:I'm heartbroken by the news of the strong earthquake in Taiwan... I hope all Taiwanese Fanyus and their loved ones are safe :snonegai:

14 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

There is a thread for artworks, creations, etc. in the "Space Junk: Everything Else" :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: Please share anything artistic in there, too :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Yuzu pilgrimage in Taiwan :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::dancingpooh::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6:

:offtopic2:I'm heartbroken by the news of the strong earthquake in Taiwan... I hope all Taiwanese Fanyus and their loved ones are safe :snonegai:

Is the Yuzu dolly FaOI themed ? I like the little cat ear cape

1 hour ago, turquoiseblue said:

Thank you @turquoiseblue for the hint. :happy: