Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Haha I meant you were leaving The Boy behind so less reason to shake fists of fury at monogamy.

Ah, yes, I know, but love always finds a way to make your heart ache... today was my last day in Uni and he didn't show up so I didn't get to say goodbye. Much sadness very regret. 

13 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Ah, yes, I know, but love always finds a way to make your heart ache... today was my last day in Uni and he didn't show up so I didn't get to say goodbye. Much sadness very regret. 

Damn. :consoling2::dbana: Hopefully the coming absence won't make your heart grow any fonder.

5 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Damn. :consoling2::dbana: Hopefully the coming absence won't make your heart grow any fonder.

I don't want to risk becoming too sappy and get banned but... more than the absence, it's seeing him again after an absence that makes me fall even deeper into the rabbit hole of stomach-bugs. 

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I don't want to risk becoming too sappy and get banned but... more than the absence, it's seeing him again after an absence that makes me fall even deeper into the rabbit hole of stomach-bugs. 

Just think that in March you might get to see the original, and the original is better than a copy. =)

On 16/12/2017 at 4:47 PM, Xen said:

Just think that in March you might get to see the original, and the original is better than a copy. =)

Well, if I get to stand in close range to Yuzu and even get a glance out of him or a simple exchange of congratulations and thanks, I can safely assume my faith in humanity and my own life will be restored. 

Although, the crush has advanced so much I have already stopped comparing him to Yuzu. He's just his own lil troll cutie...

Yuzu, please stay healthy and win everything in Milan! :war:

I can't believe I can't hide from skating even during my IELTS classes... :facepalm:

We were doing monologue practice yesterday and everyone got different questions. I was very salty I didn't get the "describe a sports star" one, because hello, I could do not only a monologue but a whole lecture about Yuzuru :dry: And what happens instead? The guy who got that question started talking about Plushenko of all people??? I was like WHAT :eek: 

I also pass the arena where nationals will take place on my way to the classes and it isn't exactly helping to regain any sanity :rolleye0008:

14 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

*sigh* Crushes, they make life so much more difficult. I should've started writing as a teenager, the angst fics would've been brilliant. Well, maybe the trollmemefaceboy will miss you, too.

3 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

*sigh* Crushes, they make life so much more difficult. I should've started writing as a teenager, the angst fics would've been brilliant. Well, maybe the trollmemefaceboy will miss you, too.

Hell yeah he should. 

By the way everything that could happen before I leave home for the holidays is happening. Yesterday I got fired by my waitressing job because my boss wanted me to work more days than what originally established. And I don't even care because he was an asshole so after all I'm glad I don't have to put up with him anymore HAHAHAH

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hell yeah he should. 

By the way everything that could happen before I leave home for the holidays is happening. Yesterday I got fired by my waitressing job because my boss wanted me to work more days than what originally established. And I don't even care because he was an asshole so after all I'm glad I don't have to put up with him anymore HAHAHAH

If you didn't pour a mug of hot chocolate down his shirt and stuff a couple of marshmallows up his nose, I admire your restraint.

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

If you didn't pour a mug of hot chocolate down his shirt and stuff a couple of marshmallows up his nose, I admire your restraint.

I was perfect! I just thanked him and wished him goodnight. (and then casually forgot to take out the trash like I was supposed to because, hey, I don't work for you anymore fuck you) 

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

That is an odd reason for firing..

I just realized I did not have crushes growing up. Not even during the crazy teenage years.Is that odd?

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

That is an odd reason for firing..

I just realized I did not have crushes growing up. Not even during the crazy teenage years.Is that odd?

We're all different kinds of odd. I look back at my teenage crushes and wonder what the hell was wrong with me. Probably different things than are wrong with me now. :laughing: You saved yourself a great deal of seemingly earthshattering heartbreaks. Everything was so end--of-the-world apocalypse-for-sure I'm-gonna-just-die then.

21 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I was perfect! I just thanked him and wished him goodnight. (and then casually forgot to take out the trash like I was supposed to because, hey, I don't work for you anymore fuck you) 

As long as you got paid what you were owed. :) Always get paid what you're owed before telling your boss he's a jerk. Lessons I've learnt.