The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

So looking forward to it. But I definitely have to learn which face belongs to which character before watching😅.

Sinve I'm the one who didn't get to go to his concerts in the states (or anywhere else - damn TM and the no-luck on any ticket lottery), I will be live streaming this (or these - probably both as I bet some other members will show up -) in Korea.  And, as we know, you can't see their stuff too much.  So I'll be able to share (I also shouldn't need the replays since I'll be in the correct time zones for the concerts). I'll pout this on the video thread as it gets closer...

And Jimin - it is so sweet to be able to listen to that song whenever I want, without putting the Face CD into a player.  I read on Twitter that some think that he'll be going into the military after FESTA -boo -and he has already seen Yoongi's concert live, but I still hope he waits for JK.  Or until Hobi has a few days off so they can all seven be there when he (and the others) go in.

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I don't think I will be able to watch it, hope it will stay on weverse as a free replay🙏

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This looks interesting. I've been intrigued by these paintings since I saw photos of them, so I hope they're planning a stop near me! 

Yes! Finally something right around the corner😃. Will definitely go, but the price is🤨😒.....yes, Armys will pay it and yes, it's a moving exhibition, but the normal price range in germany is 10-18€.... 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

How cute is it that Joon calls the non-ARMY general public, 'Muggles'? 

This made me laugh so much😂.

But the video having only 1mil views after 4h is a bit strange 🤔

44 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:cheer:

Wow! @barbara aren't you going to Jeju in this time frame?

36 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

This made me laugh so much😂.

But the video having only 1mil views after 4h is a bit strange 🤔

Wow! @barbara aren't you going to Jeju in this time frame?

I fly to Jeju on the morning the the 19th and then back to Gimpo on July 6 or 7.  I'm looking at the flights today - and want to purple boarding pass.  I will be back before the planes get wrapped, but since they will stay wrapped until the end of the year, there's always a shot I'll be back while they are still wrapped.  It would also be nice to win a RT ticket but I tried with Asiana (with brilliant, beautiful photos and never heard a peep -)

And I wonder about the 1.2 M views of the Festa video in 5 hours as off.   Maybe some people are only watching it on Weverse and not YouTube.  Jimin's letter to ARMY is at 3.3M views after a day and is almost at1M likes.  Also - the YouTube video came out at 11 pm in Korea so maybe there are a lot of ARMY who haven't had a chance to even see it yet.

41 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Take Two is out! Love it!!! :loveshower:

And I just went and made a new Spotify and YouTube list - still need to do Amazon.  Tomorrow.  And bought it, too, of course.  I so wish we could sing this all together -

12 minutes ago, barbara said:

And I just went and made a new Spotify and YouTube list - still need to do Amazon.  Tomorrow.  And bought it, too, of course.  I so wish we could sing this all together -

Annoyingly, Geffen/UMG won't let me buy the digital download from them b/c I'm not in the US. 

Anyway,  the song is wonderful and it makes me feel like the love interest in a romantic comedy, the 

girl whose suitor has just made it official by singing a song he wrote for her in front of everybody to show how much he loves her...

And that probably is what BTS think this song is, anyway, so 🥰