The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Worst timing ever for me 🤣

I’ll be on the toad most of the day. We were already planning on how to stream it while in the car. Halp.

I hope you have a Wifi hotspot - not sure how else you could stream it while moving around

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

And I'm not sure if bts participated in the last weverse con, but Txt and Enhypen must have. Weverse shows a replay at 6pm kst. So one can watch one after the other. Helps to make the day a bit better.

Watching the first part - it's 2019, Magic Shop.  And the quality is awful.  Out of focus, even on the tiny screen.  I'll watch anyway, of course, but it makes me want to just buy it to get the quality.  I know they are showing other stuff but it starts at 4AM so no -

I'd like to know what they are showing.  If starting with 2019, I guess they'll show the virtual concert but don't know which broadcast.

The YouTube version is bad - the "live" on Weverse is MUCH better and far clearer -

22 minutes ago, barbara said:

Watching the first part - it's 2019, Magic Shop.  And the quality is awful.  Out of focus, even on the tiny screen.  I'll watch anyway, of course, but it makes me want to just buy it to get the quality.  I know they are showing other stuff but it starts at 4AM so no -

I'd like to know what they are showing.  If starting with 2019, I guess they'll show the virtual concert but don't know which broadcast.

The YouTube version is bad - the "live" on Weverse is MUCH better and far clearer -

Seriously? I'm watching on YouTube and it's crystal clear for me

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Seriously? I'm watching on YouTube and it's crystal clear for me

Don't know why the YouTube is crummy. Canada is better?  The Weverse Live is fine.  Now on Sowoozoo but tired and I've seen it.  Didn't we have to pay for that?  I may even own it  I don't know what's pm ay 4am but I own't be up for it (still recovering from the 4AM ticket bloodbath the other day...

Just woke up and was like: what? Why is the second one already in the mids of playing? I knew I wouldn't see the first one, because way to early, but I thought the second one would start at 1pm my time and the weverse con on 11am my time....my mind is clearly not there yet😮💨😵💫🙈.

A bit sad, I have Sowoozoo as Dvd...

37 minutes ago, barbara said:

Don't know why the YouTube is crummy. Canada is better?  The Weverse Live is fine.  Now on Sowoozoo but tired and I've seen it.  Didn't we have to pay for that?  I may even own it  I don't know what's pm ay 4am but I own't be up for it (still recovering from the 4AM ticket bloodbath the other day...

Maybe your settings have changed to a lesser quality, because your connection is not stable enough? It happens sometimes.

And yes, we have seen it and we paid for it....(well....I think I just waited until it popped up on dm, but as I have the dvd, I paid as well😉)

11 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Just woke up and was like: what? Why is the second one already in the mids of playing? I knew I wouldn't see the first one, because way to early, but I thought the second one would start at 1pm my time and the weverse con on 11am my time....my mind is clearly not there yet😮💨😵💫🙈.

A bit sad, I have Sowoozoo as Dvd...

11 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Maybe your settings have changed to a lesser quality, because your connection is not stable enough? It happens sometimes.

And yes, we have seen it and we paid for it....(well....I think I just waited until it popped up on dm, but as I have the dvd, I paid as well😉)

Yes, we paid to watch it live, but I'm happy for the rewatch b/c the video quality i got on the live broadcast was not great, and I had missed things. Ended up half rewatching Sowoozoo, half emptying my dishwasher...so now I have a clean kitchen and a happy heart. And I was really happy to watch the Seoul muster b/c I hadn't seen it in it's entirety at all.

Slept thru MOTS though. Which is fine. I have it on DVD.

Got my ticket for D-Day in theatre tonight, and I am so much looking forward to it, you've no idea. Even if it's delayed livestream, it's still going to be amazing. I've read on Twitter that J-ARMY were really responsive to Suga's show and even stood up and sang along