The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

So, there were 1.3mil people watching Jin's weverse live......and yt is telling me the 2min supertuna mv only got 3mil views in 24h?!? Really???

I don't get it..... I know yt numbers are no longer that important, but still, I would expect it to at least reach around 5/6mil views.

I had mine on a playlist so that doesn't get counted until the next day. The optimist says that maybe other fans did the same. The realist says that this is further evidence of the divide in the fandom. The song only got 1.8 mil plays on Spotify. And while it did eventually end up #1 worldwide on itunes, 50+ #1's is pretty low for a BTS song. 

It's easy to support all the guys even if you don't necessarily like their style of music. Only 5-6 views get counted on Youtube and 20 get counted on Spotify. All you have to do is make playlists with the appropriate # on each platform then play it before you go to bed.

6 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I had mine on a playlist so that doesn't get counted until the next day. The optimist says that maybe other fans did the same. The realist says that this is further evidence of the divide in the fandom. The song only got 1.8 mil plays on Spotify. And while it did eventually end up #1 worldwide on itunes, 50+ #1's is pretty low for a BTS song. 

It's easy to support all the guys even if you don't necessarily like their style of music. Only 5-6 views get counted on Youtube and 20 get counted on Spotify. All you have to do is make playlists with the appropriate # on each platform then play it before you go to bed.

I'm showing over 3.3M views but it does seem low.  It's so short, it could easily be put into playlists - And Jin doesn't care about streams but YouTube does pay (it is said) $0.002 per stream and that does add up....  Weird that I went and bought the new version and on my own owned playlist,, it's the original cover than shows up and if clicked, two versions show up.  Apple playlists pretty much think they are the same.

Jin spoke as his friends wedding today (yesterday....)                  Also - Happy Birthday, Jimin!  Busan has to have a special task force to deal with fans for his birthday -

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/10/busan-government-implements-a-special-task-force-for-safety-security-during-jimins-birthday-week-due-to-overwhelming-crowds