The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

RM's docu premiere is going to be in Busan to a film festival.

And really is too much for TxT guys ... they work so hard ... but I guess everybody in the industry does the same ...

LOL, I thought the premiere did already happen this weekend.

I just don't get why they can't schedule it a bit better. Just put three days inbetween these two events, that would already help. And they still haven't got their bon voyage or in the soop experience😬😑....anyway, I hope they have a great comeback💪🍀💙

10 hours ago, Faithyu said:

These characters and clips are sooo cute😍🤩. Especially when you see the original clip next to the animated one. And Mingyu as a potato🤣🤣🤣.

Looking forward to their comeback. By the way, their last concert will be available on Disney+ if I got it right.

Oh and, I was surprised to not see any clips of Jeonghan joining the military. Makes me wonder if he does alternate service like Yoongi (which I kind of expected with all of his injuries, but there was no note about it🤷🏼‍♀️)

Pretty sure Army's will make super tuna a viral hit song for a second time😎

LOL, Mang being the main character for a festival, how cute is that😂💜.

My guess, they will give one member a nomination, just so they can say "see, we aknowledge them (meaning a korean artist), we don't feel threatened at all, it's all about art".

But they won't win anything, because they (the grammy commite and the western music industry) do feel threatened (and if they should win one day, it will be best mv, where the mv producer and the concept is honored,not the artist with the music. Pessimistic - maybe, I sadly think it's realistic)

Eh.....how can you go live in this game?🤔 It's still the match three game, right?

Compilation of the deleted scenes:

10 hours ago, Faithyu said:

These characters and clips are sooo cute😍🤩. Especially when you see the original clip next to the animated one. And Mingyu as a potato🤣🤣🤣.

Looking forward to their comeback. By the way, their last concert will be available on Disney+ if I got it right.

Oh and, I was surprised to not see any clips of Jeonghan joining the military. Makes me wonder if he does alternate service like Yoongi (which I kind of expected with all of his injuries, but there was no note about it🤷🏼‍♀️)

Pretty sure Army's will make super tuna a viral hit song for a second time😎

LOL, Mang being the main character for a festival, how cute is that😂💜.

My guess, they will give one member a nomination, just so they can say "see, we aknowledge them (meaning a korean artist), we don't feel threatened at all, it's all about art".

But they won't win anything, because they (the grammy commite and the western music industry) do feel threatened (and if they should win one day, it will be best mv, where the mv producer and the concept is honored,not the artist with the music. Pessimistic - maybe, I sadly think it's realistic)

Eh.....how can you go live in this game?🤔 It's still the match three game, right?

Compilation of the deleted scenes:

It;s raining in Busan (and I thought it had already premiered, too-) - he's concerned ARMY will catch a cold.

"SEVENTEEN's Jeonghan has officially begun his mandatory military service, embarking on his national defense duty as a social service agent. On September 26th, Jeonghan reported to the training center, where he would first complete his alternative service before fully enlisting."    Same kind of service that Yoongi has.

And I'd put money on that YouTube video is not ALL the deleted scenes.  We probably only saw about 20% of what they shot....

Anyone planning to try for this year's Dalmajung merch? The moon jar and the gourd jar and cups have both caught my eye, but people are going so gaga over them on X that it feels like Artist Made all over again.

A mixed bag of posts (with a really unimportant one showing what one of the things on Hobi's backpack is_)  And how can Jimin's release be topping the records set by JK?  And a thread, if you can follow it, regarding Namjoon's doc.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1693137wpp/btss-jimins-who-becomes-his-1st-solo-song-to-spend-11-weeks-on-uks-official-singles-chart

https://www.threads.net/@armyteamforbts/post/DA0wIVOTWpr?xmt=AQGzy1C6boQGqN0eXE-jvpQYLpBPMo1OWL5ovmocjjGVVg

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: yes, baby, come back to us!

This is so Hobi😂. I love how he decorated his backpack😍🤩.

13 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone planning to try for this year's Dalmajung merch? The moon jar and the gourd jar and cups have both caught my eye, but people are going so gaga over them on X that it feels like Artist Made all over again.

Tempted, so so tempted:10636614:. It's beautiful, but I need to safe money😑, so won't join the fight for this merch.

I am a little surprised that the soldiers can attach what they want to on their official military backpacks.  Maybe those are all new additions since he gets out next week:clapping-smiley: It's a little frustrating to not know what they are allowed and not allowed.  Like, was Jin able to bring his own pillow?  Or bring RJ? (maybe a little one -)