The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I finally found the time to watch Episode 7 of Are You Sure? and all I can say is, Jimin and I are about the same level when it comes to snowboarding... when they both decided to switch over to skis, I almost cried 😂. I know exactly what that feels like 🤣.

They need Jin to give them a proper lesson

More Jin -  and I would have been limping and crying if I'd fallen as often as Jimin did trying to snowboard (and I think this episode, this series, gives us a far better look into their relationship with their staff - of which there are many.  It really has to have been years of having cameras and people in your space to be able to "be" with all tthose people around.)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DATNgUeNVK1/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm sorry, but good riddance ... 

I don't even feel sorry for them anymore.  I guess the girls are young enough that they don't really grasp what a stupid and expensive move this would be, but their parents should.  Expensive and career ending.

25 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm sorry, but good riddance ... 

16 minutes ago, barbara said:

I don't even feel sorry for them anymore.  I guess the girls are young enough that they don't really grasp what a stupid and expensive move this would be, but their parents should.  Expensive and career ending.

And I just wanted to warn you to be mentaly prepared that something could happen in the next two days, if nj meant 25th of september in their video.....guess it’s already starting😑....good that I re-stocked on hot chocolate, I have a feeling I might need it😅

15 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

At least we know Jin doesn't wipe his face with the same towel he used on his skate blades!

:roll:

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I finally found the time to watch Episode 7 of Are You Sure? and all I can say is, Jimin and I are about the same level when it comes to snowboarding... when they both decided to switch over to skis, I almost cried 😂. I know exactly what that feels like 🤣.

First thought when I saw them snowboarding: guess we know how JK gained his knee troubles😑.

These guys, really, so so risky🙈, just diving in head first. Glad nothing really happened and that they had a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

And I just wanted to warn you to be mentaly prepared that something could happen in the next two days, if nj meant 25th of september in their video.....guess it’s already starting😑....good that I re-stocked on hot chocolate, I have a feeling I might need it😅

Oh, I agree they'll try something but I can't even begin to imagine what they think will help their cause here... half of Seoul is currently plastered in purple with various I-ARMY groups expressing their support for BTS and Jin's about to release his album. LESSERAFIM made it on the Hot 100, G-FRIEND just announced a 10th anniversary reunion event, Jin just had a triumphant debut in Milan, other HYBE groups are doing well.. short of them 'revealing' something ridiculous and unbelievable, they simply can't touch ADOR or HYBE at all