The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Photos from Jin's Vogue Korea issue all over Twitter and he looks like a man mountain. Like oh my God :jaw:

https://x.com/Maerlyn8_BTS7/status/1836926236871872821?t=6DYQRnis6XKZ8pixNs950A&s=19

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

STFU :jaw:OMG :13877886:WWH :10636614:

Absolutely agree with your reactions. With his short hair styled like this and the fit of the clothes...

:003:

53 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Absolutely agree with your reactions. With his short hair styled like this and the fit of the clothes...

:003:

He looks great, of course.  Love the all black look best.  The appearance today - to me - seemed like the top and pants don't really go together color-wise, but that's me. What do I know about high fashion?

Appearing with Dakota Johnson is a connection to Coldplay.  And no photos with Hanni.  (good  - and all those fans for Jin, and only Jin.0

My one and only issue with the Fred photos is that there is SO much jewelry and not enough Jin.

Question to all, semi-unrelated: I am trying to pick a song, or 90-120 seconds of a song for the mother-son dance at Chris' wedding (that I am still anything but thrilled about).  I would love something BTS or one of the members, but feel that some English lyrics would be a good idea.  Which song?  Which 90-120 seconds?  It shouldn't be super high tempo but okay for it to not be sllooooowww.  Something with love and care and support in it, but not in a boy-girl specific way.  I like Lights but it's in Japanese and no English at all, but does show love and support.

I may just end up with In my Life, the Beatles, but it's used a lot.  Just putting it out there.....

25 minutes ago, barbara said:

Question to all, semi-unrelated: I am trying to pick a song, or 90-120 seconds of a song for the mother-son dance at Chris' wedding (that I am still anything but thrilled about).  I would love something BTS or one of the members, but feel that some English lyrics would be a good idea.  Which song?  Which 90-120 seconds?  It shouldn't be super high tempo but okay for it to not be sllooooowww.  Something with love and care and support in it, but not in a boy-girl specific way.  I like Lights but it's in Japanese and no English at all, but does show love and support.

I may just end up with In my Life, the Beatles, but it's used a lot.  Just putting it out there.....

Go with PtD. It's not too fast or too slow, you and Chris could just do a basic two-step and he can twirl you, or the two of you could come up with some cute simple side-by-side choreo, and I think the words represent how you both relate to each other and the outside world pretty well. It's positive and happy and will make the wedding guests smile, too. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Go with PtD. It's not too fast or too slow, you and Chris could just do a basic two-step and he can twirl you, or the two of you could come up with some cute simple side-by-side choreo, and I think the words represent how you both relate to each other and the outside world pretty well. It's positive and happy and will make the wedding guests smile, too. 

:agree2:  I thought Yet to Come, too, with the positive message about the past and future.  And the fact that he's starting his chapter two (guess I am, too.....:weeping:)

2 hours ago, barbara said:

:agree2:  I thought Yet to Come, too, with the positive message about the past and future.  And the fact that he's starting his chapter two (guess I am, too.....:weeping:)

Yeah, that'd work. Yet to Come is a little more smooth and waltz-y, the dancing might be easier

Chris is now excited about my last suggestion of The Rainbow Connection from the Muppet Movie, and we do have history with that.  No decisions yet.  A multiple of posts, and it certainly feels like Gucci was listening to me when I said I like him in black.  Lots of places to look for Jin Milan info and a sttory about Hobi.  He is so sweet - and not even from Busan.  The article is a GREAT review of JK's film.

https://thesunbreak.com/2024/09/19/i-am-still-follows-jungkook-of-bts-as-he-embarks-on-his-first-solo-project/