The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

14 hours ago, Faithyu said:

And mhj is on the move...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/09/hybe-and-ador-respond-to-min-hee-jin-filing-an-injunction-for-re-election-as-ceo

@rockstaryuzu

Didn't I tell you yesterday that the next two weeks will be busy and most likely full of drama? I really didn't think we would get it that fast🙈😅.

I need another hot chocolate.....

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Same ... I had the feeling that it was better if he stayed silent ... but I'm sure we don't know what is really going on ... but, yeah, not a great move, indeed ...

14 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Their way to handle bad things (concerning their members for example) is clearly to not get envolved in the public, and thats fine! It's their decision to handle it like that. But that's why him now posting something leaves a bit of a bad taste....

and agree on him being silent would have been better....also agree that we don't know what's really going on....what a mess

10 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I personally, am almost sure that Bam's IG account was hacked. I do agree with the sentiment though.

Too many things going against the believe that it was JK uploading those two posts. People wondering why he spoke up against this but not when Yoongi, Jimin or any of the other guys were getting hate is exactly what this is all about. They want you to wonder and think like that. Things will escalate so quickly that it will eventually become another instance of hate speech so let's not touch the subject unless there is an official communication from BigHit.

Listen... just the fact that a Naver article showed up within minutes of the IG post, talking about it and written by none other but our "beloved' unethical journalist should already tell us what we need to know.

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Truth of the matter is, whatever the case we should not blow this way out of proportion.

The comments on those posts are absolutely disappointing and it's dividing ARMY yet again whether it's because they don't agree with JK or because they are upset that he hasn't done the same for the rest of the guys (he has their personal phone number, I don't think any of them needed to make a public statement of support or defence because we know they would have each others' back).

Won't be surprised if JK deletes this account as well yet again, or simply turns off comments. 

8 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I also thought it might have been hacked, but it has been hours and it's something they could have checked pretty fast (just get into contact with jk) and I'm sure they would have posted an official statement on weverse of how "they are looking into it" and so on or JK would have posted a short message with, "guys, that wasn't me".

It hasn't happened. If they even put out a statement/message in the next few hours, they already need an argument why it took so long, to make it believable....

Oh my, he looks so cute with his cheeks🤩😍

I'm positive JK's Bam accoun⁷t has been been hacked and he doesn't realize it yet.  Every thing about that message simply isn't his style, and the Naver article popped out suspiciously fast. Also the supposed statement from 'BigHit' clarifying what Jungkook meant wasn't issued in the usual official 'This is BigHit' format... plus it's just a weird thing for them to do, clarifying something JK said on his personal social media

My bet/guess is that MHJ & her paid bot farm have seized an opportunity to hack one of JK's social accounts at a time when he might be incommunicado. If his military unit is away from base on exercises, or whatever, it might be days before JK catches on. 

Either way, even if JK did post that, he's only reflecting the same sentiment I had re: NewJeans until I realized that the girls are full and enthusiastic, albeit duped and misguided, participants in this gong show.

22 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm positive JK's Bam accoun⁷t has been been hacked and he doesn't realize it yet.  Every thing about that message simply isn't his style, and the Naver article popped out suspiciously fast. Also the supposed statement from 'BigHit' clarifying what Jungkook meant wasn't issued in the usual official 'This is BigHit' format... plus it's just a weird thing for them to do, clarifying something JK said on his personal social media

My bet/guess is that MHJ & her paid bot farm have seized an opportunity to hack one of JK's social accounts at a time when he might be incommunicado. If his military unit is away from base on exercises, or whatever, it might be days before JK catches on. 

Either way, even if JK did post that, he's only reflecting the same sentiment I had re: NewJeans until I realized that the girls are full and enthusiastic, albeit duped and misguided, participants in this gong show.

I'm back!!!!

And I, too, think Bam/JK was hacked.  It wouldn't be out of line for him to believe that "artists" should be left out of the chaos, but I don't believe he's suddenly going to against all known BTS protocol and post any comment on ongoing problems happening at Hybe or any of the artists.  If he was ever going to say/post something supportive for any artist, it would have been for Yoongi.  He doesn't even publicly wish Happy Birthday to other members.

The best thing (if there is such a thing) about all of this has been the silence on all things Yoongi.  MHJ, I truly believe, is working behind the scenes to continually get bad press for HYBE and BTS.

Neuron finally over 100M streams and that makes me feel happy for Hobi (home in 31 Korean days!)

I love to start in the new week with so many good news😃.

And Jin really looks cute with this slightly longer hair.

Just in case you've missed it, three seventeen concerts will be streamed on yt tomorrow (tuesday), start 7pm🥳😁😎☀️ (probably kst, but it wasn't mentioned on the post).

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Really? Awesome!!!! :party2:

It's going to be their online concert, then power of love and last one is be the sun😁

So, I just finished the appel tv k-pop idols documentary and really recommend watching it!

It's really insightful. But be prepared, cause some situation are emotionally a bit hard to stomache. I definitely found a new kind of respect for Jessi, she is a great women.

To watch it I just got the seven days free trial, watched all six episodes in two days and will now delete the account, so no costs.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

😂😂😂

SO over!    I've seen some headlines from some k-media but not clicking on stories suggesting that HYBE is publicly criticizing JK.  No way that would be true - and I'm still convinced that JK would never have posted any comments about anyone.  Totally not allowed in their contract, for one thing, and he just doesn't post anything controversial.  Some other posts (and hoping for some possible additional Chuseok comments - maybe Hobi - as the other four are more silent):

Sorry for the "language" in the tweet, but a fun bit from Busan -