The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

58 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Maybe.....

But honestly, I'm not going to a cinema with earplugs for a mediacore experience, cause it would restrict the way of how I can enjoy the movie🤷🏼‍♀️. The possibility of it popping up on weverse or disney+ are high, think I will wait for it.

Will look into it, but it needs to have different days during the week or times, so it would make a difference in the audience.

You need to find a Monday matinee. My local cinema does 1 pm weekday shows at reduced volume for moms with babies in strollers. The babies nap while the moms watch. Definitely quiet

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

LOL, the media getting trapped in their own lies and BigHit being like: oh, sorry that we cleared your false information up so late after you were waiting for hours in front of a station for him....l.o.v.e. i.t!!!💪😎

That made me grin with schadenfreude. It shows that someone at BigHit is playing chess while everyone else is staring at the checkers board

Maybe.....

But honestly, I'm not going to a cinema with earplugs for a mediacore experience, cause it would restrict the way of how I can enjoy the movie🤷🏼‍♀️. The possibility of it popping up on weverse or disney+ are high, think I will wait for it.

Will look into it, but it needs to have different days during the week or times, so it would make a difference in the audience.

There are earplugs that are "decibel reducing" but don't impact enjoyment of the music.  They are standard for high-decibel concerts.  I have to say that screams of the girls behind us at the SoFi PtD concert were still stunningly painful, but probably would have been worse without the earplugs (recommended by my son and he wears them for all the stadium-type concerts he goes to -)

Love the K-press getting punked.  Why would BigHit want to tell them if and when Yoongi is showing up anywhere?

Jin went back to his old unit - no mention of Jimin and JK, but I suspect that he was there to visit them primarily.  Maybe a question to ask when he gets around to doing another Live....

Watching Are You Sure and I keep trying to figure out where they are.  In episode 4, at 2:24 is a drone shot of Sanbangsan with Hwasun Beach on the other side. I stay on the first seen side with a back view of Sanbangsan from my window.  I am still only part way through the episode (excitement with the convention speeches) and will guess otther spots when they go out on a boat and into the water.

But the sushi place is not that far away, in Seogwipo.  It's called Hachi and looks to be very pricey but I may splurge over Christmas.  They have an Instagram page and just posted this -

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-9NkXpPbCT/?igsh=MTBlb2d0NXcwZ2VtMg==

Guys, I feel sick to my stomache.....just saw that Yoongi did the whole face the media in front of the police station thing😱🤯🤬🤢.

I thought it was a fake video, but then it was really Yoongi getting out of the car and standing in front of the media.....i closed YouTube right away.

Don't know if he said something or not, it just felt like I was punched in the gut....

Spoiler

If he did say something, i hope for something like "yes, I made a mistake, but don't you think we have bigger problems you should cover", raise an eyebrow, look at his dior shoes, and leave....but pretty sure that wouldn’t be the case

54 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Guys, I feel sick to my stomache.....just saw that Yoongi did the whole face the media in front of the police station thing😱🤯🤬🤢.

I thought it was a fake video, but then it was really Yoongi getting out of the car and standing in front of the media.....i closed YouTube right away.

Don't know if he said something or not, it just felt like I was punched in the gut....

Hide contents

If he did say something, i hope for something like "yes, I made a mistake, but don't you think we have bigger problems you should cover", raise an eyebrow, look at his dior shoes, and leave....but pretty sure that wouldn’t be the case

I hope he knows that Army is behind him. Just open X, Yoongi, and you'll see. Love you and fighting. 

Reveal hidden contents

What? No! Wtf

I feel like I should not even look on YouTube for the Yoongi news.  In fact, I won't.  I am curious how he appears and if he says anything but don't want to give clicks to the coverage.  And still totally perplexed as to why he'd need o show up for an "interview" anyway.  Do all drunk driving incidents require that?

The K-media also gives BTS good comments - 

29 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

I am so happy to see this - so much better than trucks with banners telling Hybe to get Yoongi out of BTS.  i don't know if he goes into his studio there on his days off or if he has one in his residence, but he'll at least hear about it. I hope he sees it (though the entrance to the parking is on the backside of the building-).  Jin will see it and will tell him, I'm sure.

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Hey, I am US ARMY.  i'll get it, too -  it''s only $1.29.  I can do that for Yoongi.  I am anxious for Hybe to release an official statement so we can read what happened at the police station without giving any clicks to those posting.  But it is the weekend in Seoul so they might not want to say anything until their Monday.  That would also kind of show that this is done and they are over all the press and harassment. 

Ways to see how many "news" organizations are printing something about Yoongi - evidently just scrolling until you get to his photo and then deleting it - Oddlly, on my computer I get an English translatiopns but oon my phone,, itt comes up in Korean.