The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Currently sitting in the cinema and waiting for the seventeen concert to begin and guess what, JKs docu will play on four days🥳.

Will get my ticket as soon as I'm back home😁😎

Yeah, so....no longer sure if I will get a ticket after the experience today.

I wanted to go wednesday 6pm, but can't on that day and the other options are saturday 5pm and sunday 1pm😬.

Might safe my 15€ for when it will be available on weverse......

Spoiler

We still have school hollidays and the seventeen docu was only playing today, so i knew there might be a bit more teens there.....

One day, I will have a conversation with a mindless screamer, cause I just don't get it.

The cinema was maybe 15-20% "full", so sadly/thankfully(?) not a lot.

My row further down was a group of 5 girls...wow....

For your information, mindless screaming is like  a super fast spreading illness. They needed like 15min to get into the groove, to get into the mindless screaming mode, but then they were going strong. And it was ok, cause it was just them.....at half point a group two rows behind me started to "join" them, or compete with them, whatever. Then another group and then three of the four girls right next to me joined as well. (The fourth one was a bit shy and as I changed seats with her so she could sit next to her friends, maybe also a bit mindfull). The last 20min of the movie were hard. I was considering leaving, cause it felt like it could trigger a migraine attack any second. They were screaming so much🤬🤯😵‍💫

So, sitting with a bunch of teens in the cinema that will most likely be 80% full when JK (sexy and most likely sometimes topless) will be on the screen the whole time.....yeah, not sure about it.

19 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

sigh ... this is not gonna end soon ... wtf ...

Yes to the last one, sigh on the first one.....

Maybe it would be best to no longer interact with these things. Like, when army ignores it, it won't get that much attention. Less attention means not as interesting to make any news....

But not doing anything when dissinformation is spread is also not right.... Answering with the statement of the last post would be a great move. Like every comment would be this post. Again and again and again, untill the media is sick of it😎💪.

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Can't wait for Jin's album!

He compared his songs to ice cream flavors and said one is popping candy, one dark chocolate and one soda. Certainly sounds interesting😁.

Finished watching Jins new Run episode. It made me cringe at first, but when they started to get into the matches, loved it. The boys were great, bold and normal in handling Jin. Also, that one army boy, pretty sure he never feld prouder and got a lot of confidence with Jins visit and saying "hey, I'm Army".

28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

May Hybe sue them all for slander. -

Yes to Jin -

And I HATE screamers!  I can't believe that girls would scream in a movie theatre - it's not like the group is actually there. I hate them during concerts, too, as I am there to listen to the music. 

6 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Yes to the last one, sigh on the first one.....

Maybe it would be best to no longer interact with these things. Like, when army ignores it, it won't get that much attention. Less attention means not as interesting to make any news....

But not doing anything when dissinformation is spread is also not right.... Answering with the statement of the last post would be a great move. Like every comment would be this post. Again and again and again, untill the media is sick of it😎💪.

He compared his songs to ice cream flavors and said one is popping candy, one dark chocolate and one soda. Certainly sounds interesting😁.

Finished watching Jins new Run episode. It made me cringe at first, but when they started to get into the matches, loved it. The boys were great, bold and normal in handling Jin. Also, that one army boy, pretty sure he never feld prouder and got a lot of confidence with Jins visit and saying "hey, I'm Army".

I loved the Run Jin episode - he seems no different than how he's always been in competitions with the members on RunBTS episodes.  Like a kid.  And the boys at the school were all so respectful and not weird about having him there.  And I'm not surprised that he went to a private school.

The Lost Island show is kind of boring.  I haven't watched the whole thing yet - I had to stop when they caught an octopus.  It made me sad.

And I wonder if the K-media would be doing this kind of hit job/smear campaign if it was, say, Jin.  Or Jimin.  It must seem easier to go after Yoongi because he's always been kind of a rebel.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

The Lost Island show is kind of boring.  I haven't watched the whole thing yet - I had to stop when they caught an octopus.  It made me sad.

It has now been uploaded in three parts on mbc world youtube channel, makes it a bit easier to skip parts you don't want to see.

Absolutely get your octopus comment, also stopped watching there. Hope it wasn't hurt before they had send it back into the water.....

I continued with the video of Jin cooking and then his abalone hunt.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And I wonder if the K-media would be doing this kind of hit job/smear campaign if it was, say, Jin.  Or Jimin.  It must seem easier to go after Yoongi because he's always been kind of a rebel.

pretty sure it would be the same

48 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

It has now been uploaded in three parts on mbc world youtube channel, makes it a bit easier to skip parts you don't want to see.

Absolutely get your octopus comment, also stopped watching there. Hope it wasn't hurt before they had send it back into the water.....

I continued with the video of Jin cooking and then his abalone hunt.

pretty sure it would be the same

:angry_party:

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

And I guess your right, cause he has to come to the police station today for a questioning😬🙄.....

Honestly, if every "minor" incident with drunk driving is handeld like this, the stations must have a ton of staff, cause our system definitely couldn't manage that and we are known for our stupidly extra large bureaucracy😒.

Looking forward to Jins tourism adds. They were always so well made😊

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

It will if the Korean media, that keep stirring the pot, let it die. In particular that reporter who pushed the false info about Yoongi's personal leave seems to be a close associate of MHJ. She and whoever is backing her must have some seriously deep pockets to keep buying the cooperation of so many media outlets 

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Yeah, so....no longer sure if I will get a ticket after the experience today.

I wanted to go wednesday 6pm, but can't on that day and the other options are saturday 5pm and sunday 1pm😬.

Might safe my 15€ for when it will be available on weverse......

Hide contents

We still have school hollidays and the seventeen docu was only playing today, so i knew there might be a bit more teens there.....

One day, I will have a conversation with a mindless screamer, cause I just don't get it.

The cinema was maybe 15-20% "full", so sadly/thankfully(?) not a lot.

My row further down was a group of 5 girls...wow....

For your information, mindless screaming is like  a super fast spreading illness. They needed like 15min to get into the groove, to get into the mindless screaming mode, but then they were going strong. And it was ok, cause it was just them.....at half point a group two rows behind me started to "join" them, or compete with them, whatever. Then another group and then three of the four girls right next to me joined as well. (The fourth one was a bit shy and as I changed seats with her so she could sit next to her friends, maybe also a bit mindfull). The last 20min of the movie were hard. I was considering leaving, cause it felt like it could trigger a migraine attack any second. They were screaming so much🤬🤯😵‍💫

So, sitting with a bunch of teens in the cinema that will most likely be 80% full when JK (sexy and most likely sometimes topless) will be on the screen the whole time.....yeah, not sure about it.

Would some kind of earplugs help? There are some that don't block out all sound, just muffle things so the screaming wouldn't be as bad.

Or maybe there's a cinema that would be less busy? 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It will if the Korean media, that keep stirring the pot, let it die. In particular that reporter who pushed the false info about Yoongi's personal leave seems to be a close associate of MHJ. She and whoever is backing her must have some seriously deep pockets to keep buying the cooperation of so many media outlets 

MHJ has very deep pockets and every motivation to have others slander BTS members at her behest.  I despise her.

But, seriously, the military manpower administration has not taken action against Yoongi and its statements can be seen as almost supportive.  I don't understand the Korean justice system so don't know how the ordinarily deal with DUIs but feel that they are treating him differently and more harshly than an average person.  They must feel they have to be really thorough - but I still believe it will end with him having lost his license and paying a fine.  Fingers crossed.

We can also DM on Instagram and Twitter saying positive things about Jin but also requesting that, if they would like foreign visitors to keep traveling there, perhaps they can request decent and fair treatment of Yoongi.... 

LOL, the media getting trapped in their own lies and BigHit being like: oh, sorry that we cleared your false information up so late after you were waiting for hours in front of a station for him....l.o.v.e. i.t!!!💪😎

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Would some kind of earplugs help? There are some that don't block out all sound, just muffle things so the screaming wouldn't be as bad.

Maybe.....

But honestly, I'm not going to a cinema with earplugs for a mediacore experience, cause it would restrict the way of how I can enjoy the movie🤷🏼‍♀️. The possibility of it popping up on weverse or disney+ are high, think I will wait for it.

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Or maybe there's a cinema that would be less busy? 

Will look into it, but it needs to have different days during the week or times, so it would make a difference in the audience.