The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

There are lots of YouTube posts to watch (now that I am up and when I get back from walking Goguma on the beach..).  He definitely was given a premier bit to run/walk.  The Insta post from his brother is just the nicest thing he's ever posted (and also one of the only things he's ever posted that refers to his famous brother at all, over years.)

I am hoping he'll do a Live, but not holding my breath -- he has to still be dealing with jet lag.

This is a non BTS but fun diversion....

So love that "boy'.  And happy he got such an amazing reception.  One of those posts has a guy who must be one of the few people Jin could say "do you know BTS?" and have them not know.

Still haven't had time to look at everything because the car needs to be looked at (nightmare scenario to be in a country where you don't know the language but need a mechanic )

I saw enough to see his chief bodyguard guy taking video of Jin, on Jin's phone I suspect.  Love that.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

So love that "boy'.  And happy he got such an amazing reception.  One of those posts has a guy who must be one of the few people Jin could say "do you know BTS?" and have them not know.

Still haven't had time to look at everything because the car needs to be looked at (nightmare scenario to be in a country where you don't know the language but need a mechanic )

I saw enough to see his chief bodyguard guy taking video of Jin, on Jin's phone I suspect.  Love that.

Wait --I am not responding to my own post - why is it I can't delete a post once I've started it?  Anyway - I am wondering what Jin has next.  No reports, just our speculation that he'll do something with Coldplay, but he may have so much on his plate that he may just fly back to Seoul.  I'd love for him to perform with Coldplay but I don't think there's been time for them to do a new collaboration.  But I don't know.   (car problems dealt with but cost me half of two days that were not totally rainy...)

I hope he posts that selfie he took.  I want to see it but also know Hobi and Namjoon - and maybe other members - will make comments.