The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think Jin's portion of the relay will be on in another hour or so.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/live/tXhiroouihI?si=nPW99W_ajigqWupm

:thanks:  My only guess as to why they're not streaming it is something to do with some sort of contract with the networks - they have to know that this is going to be the section that's going to get the most views for Youtube. I have Peacock but I'd rather just watch the Jin portion and see the Army reactions anyway. Too bad Peacock isn't available on Watch2gether

Jin's proud big bro 

6 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:thanks:  My only guess as to why they're not streaming it is something to do with some sort of contract with the networks - they have to know that this is going to be the section that's going to get the most views for Youtube. I have Peacock but I'd rather just watch the Jin portion and see the Army reactions anyway. Too bad Peacock isn't available on Watch2gether

Jin's proud big bro 

I would expect a live feed, a camera team that travels along with the relay runners when they reach the city of the olympic games. It's something to be proud off and to show off. But yes, maybe a tv station has an exklusive right to it, who knows.

Lets hope for a lot of fan cams. I really don't think this live stream will show it, but we will see....will keep it on till 20.45 to be on the safe side.

4 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I would expect a live feed, a camera team that travels along with the relay runners when they reach the city of the olympic games. It's something to be proud off and to show off. But yes, maybe a tv station has an exklusive right to it, who know

Exactly! And if a TV station has the rights, then advertise the hell out of the TV station's online livestreams. I swear, legacy media are SO slow and backwards when it comes to making use of the internet

So far the Oneindia channel isn't showing the relay at all, just politicians.

I just downloaded the Paris Olympucs app because I heard that it included live video of the torch relay for those who sign up, but that's a lie. There's nothing but old clips.

Makes me wonder wtf they invite celebrities like Jin for, if they're not going to broadcast and livestream

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So far the Oneindia channel isn't showing the relay at all, just politicians.

I just downloaded the Paris Olympucs app because I heard that it included live video of the torch relay for those who sign up, but that's a lie. There's nothing but old clips.

Makes me wonder wtf they invite celebrities like Jin for, if they're not going to broadcast and livestream

Well now it's music instead of political faces🤪

1 minute ago, Faithyu said:

Huh, i thought he would go more then 100m....

I thought the total length of his route was only supposed to be 200 or 300 m. Maybe he did the full thing?

In any case, it was great to see him with his hand on the torch. 

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Thank you SO MUCH!!! Our lifesaver