The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

I use all premium accounts just for streaming. All devices with headphones. I just check if everything works and leave them. Very expensive and useless for me. For listening I buy songs from iTunes and download it to my phone.

So if I download to my iPhone, I can still use Apple Music and have it count?

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

JK came back from his oversea schedule ... dear God some ppl are really crazy ... this goes for KMedia as well ... :jaw:

OK - we know he has to be in NYC in less than two weeks.  Therefore, I re-up my estimate of Yoongi going in on the 12th (even though it's Namjoon's birthday).  He didn't spend very much time in the states - what? four days?.  Lots of travel for such a short visit; he hardly could have adjusted to the time zone changes.  Even if not this week, maybe next for Yoongi (though I love the idea that he got in under the radar - he wouldn't have been able to go until a month after he announced it).  There is something that calls him back to Seoul.

And !!!!!  It is now down to JK versus TXT for Song of Summer.  No question who will win this - but I am happy that the boys got this far in the voting.  

1 час назад, barbara сказал:

And !!!!!  It is now down to JK versus TXT for Song of Summer.  No question who will win this - but I am happy that the boys got this far in the voting.  

if other fandoms won't vote against them (they already do this)

24 minutes ago, Luminous said:

They can't, I hope.  It's literally (almost) down to the two.  MTV did a head-to-head elimination thing, where they started out with lots of artists. Todays elimination is the last day of anyone else being in it - and I suppose the Swifties can still wreck it - but right now TXT has 64% of the votes to olivia Rodrigo's 36%.  JK has 66% to TS 34%.  So, I hope the Insta voting is done by a set time during today.  Tomorrow will be head to head = and God, I hope its isn't TXT and TS.  Still - it's great that they both got this far. From what I can tell, voting on any particular round ends at 11am EDT, so maybe that means todays end at 11am tomorrow - and the final at 11am on the 11th.  

Fingers crossed.

Has anyone tried voting for Dream Academy? I just did it and whew, it demands a time commitment! 20 fancams (one for each contestant) and 4 performance videos ( because there's 4 teams) later, and my eyes are swimming from squinting at details

Plus, how am I supposed to pick the dancers? The vocalist vote is easy because some of the women are definitely better than others - but all the dance performances are really really great already and picking out my top 3 has come down to 'who looks like they're enjoying this?'...  I don't know how performance directors do it.

Anyway, there's still time to vote on Weverse and on YouTube (voting ends at 11:59pm PST tonight), so if you're so inclined, go to it!