The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The song is pretty, but I just wish he had one of his own songs as the title track. These songs are nice, but his are truly great. My days are off - I got an offer to get Spotify Duo for no additional cost for 2 months. I don't know if Spotify has any restrictions as far as IP addresses - probably not since it only hurts them financially - but this means I have double the streaming power for a couple months.

I absolutely love the MV. The atmosphere and feel of it, I could just keep watching and watching while sitting outside enjoying the sun.

The song is nice, not something I would listen to daily. But, then there is the piano version. Was so shocked how different it makes the song for me. I love it!!!

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I did agree with this sentiment, however, please read his rollingstone interview! It's very insightful and illuminating. I can see why he chose to have songs written by others at this point. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/v-layover-solo-album-bts-interview-1234820233/

This interview is great and it makes me hope for all the hidden gems to appear on another album one day 

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg a villain !!!! 

Yes, please!

He is so cute, was laughing a lot😂

So looking forward to these performances

And now I want to do all these things Tae promotes in this clip😍🤩 (ok, 80% of them, I would not run up to this tower😅)

I just created an account to use for a Duo plan and it gave me 3 months of Premium Spotify for free. So anyone who doesn't have a premium account, should try signing up to see if she gets the deal as well. There's 4 days left for the promotion

ETA: Me, Gabe, Einstein, and Happy all have Spotify now :grin:  I figure 4 is all I can manage while regularly interacting - 1 in computer browser, 1 in computer app, 1 on home phone app, and 1 on work phone app.

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

I just use Stationhead and change accounts every 4-6 hours

How any accounts do you have?  I've never been able to figure out if I need to set up a YouTube or Spotify account with my other email.  I have premium on both and I'm not going to pay to have premium twice.  I guess I wouldn't have to, especially of I don't actually watch or listen most of the time (I have Amazon music playing on Alexa all day)= and only watch when a new MV comes out)

18 минут назад, barbara сказал:

How any accounts do you have?  I've never been able to figure out if I need to set up a YouTube or Spotify account with my other email.  I have premium on both and I'm not going to pay to have premium twice.  I guess I wouldn't have to, especially of I don't actually watch or listen most of the time (I have Amazon music playing on Alexa all day)= and only watch when a new MV comes out)

1 Spotify and 2 Apple music and 1 Pandora. But I don’t use Spotify because all my streams are filtered. One day I will buy Yt premium 

2 minutes ago, Luminous said:

1 Spotify and 2 Apple music and 1 Pandora. But I don’t use Spotify because all my streams are filtered. One day I will buy Yt premium 

I'd go with Apple, too, but since I will buy songs on iTunes, the only way the streams of those specific songs would count is if I delete them.  I know there are plenty of ARMY who would do that, and maybe buy many copies of a song to help the numbers and then delete them.  Not me.  I do buy actual CD's but also digital -only once each, though.  And like to listen to them on my phone when I walk.

I also have Amazon Prime so have a playlist there, too.  But I had Prime anyway.  Having the premier level of Spotify and YouTube does cost me but I rarely use YouTube for anything other than BTS and only use Spotify for them.  Just the cost of being ARMY, I guess. (And less expensive than buying multiple digital copies of the same song and then deleting them,)  Oh, the things we do.

4 минуты назад, barbara сказал:

I'd go with Apple, too, but since I will buy songs on iTunes, the only way the streams of those specific songs would count is if I delete them.  I know there are plenty of ARMY who would do that, and maybe buy many copies of a song to help the numbers and then delete them.  Not me.  I do buy actual CD's but also digital -only once each, though.  And like to listen to them on my phone when I walk.

I also have Amazon Prime so have a playlist there, too.  But I had Prime anyway.  Having the premier level of Spotify and YouTube does cost me but I rarely use YouTube for anything other than BTS and only use Spotify for them.  Just the cost of being ARMY, I guess. (And less expensive than buying multiple digital copies of the same song and then deleting them,)  Oh, the things we do.

I use all premium accounts just for streaming. All devices with headphones. I just check if everything works and leave them. Very expensive and useless for me. For listening I buy songs from iTunes and download it to my phone.