The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There's been people posting on Twitter that they think Yoongi’s already gone in and BigHit is keeping mum, but I personally don't think it's all that logical of an idea

I think there is no way the Korean media would have missed it, if he did.  Of course, they might not know where he is (at his own place? at his parents?) and therefore couldn't follow him.  My choice of the 5th is because it's a Tuesday and Tuesday is the day both Jin and Hobi entered their camps.  So I'm guessing that training starts on Tuesdays.  His announced on Aug 7, so that's a bit more than four weeks of time between announcing and showing up.  I think that's the minimum amount of time between enlisting and showing - though I have no actual idea. Even though Hobi and Jin had more like 6 weeks, they did show up, like on Weverse. (Jin for his birthday and he just walked off camera without saying good bye...:weeping:).  It'll be roughly five month since Hobi went in and that seems like a long chunk of time between enlistments.  Five months between, if a standard, would keep the last one out until Nov 2026.  I'd think that the pace of enlistment will be increasing soon.  They could all be in by February (?) and it would only four months before Jin is out, so not a super long "quiet" time.

All just speculation, of course.  Still kind of hoping Jimin and JK go in together and then maybe RM and Tae.  While he talks about creating more music, a little piece of me wonders if Namjoon is staying around to semi-shephard the younger ones - though he clearly has no control over JK.

Just so looking forward to seeing them all together again, I'd like them all in next month.

Actually, I wonder if they're all aiming to hit a certain physical standard before they enlist. They're all certainly working out more - and judging by RM's posted workouts - more seriously - than they did before. Both Jin and Hobi kind of followed a pattern after enlistment of overachieving, and IMO, they planned to do so. All 7 of them are super-ambitious and probably want to shut up naysayers who've been dragging them about the military, so it would not surprise me at all if they have a group goal of being tops in everything while in. 

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Actually, I wonder if they're all aiming to hit a certain physical standard before they enlist. They're all certainly working out more - and judging by RM's posted workouts - more seriously - than they did before. Both Jin and Hobi kind of followed a pattern after enlistment of overachieving, and IMO, they planned to do so. All 7 of them are super-ambitious and probably want to shut up naysayers who've been dragging them about the military, so it would not surprise me at all if they have a group goal of being tops in everything while in. 

And they know, from Jin and Hobi, what to anticipate.  I don't know what shape Jin was in before he went in and Hobi was never one to spend lots of time in the gym, but both were strong and had stamina.  I imagine most newbies aren't anywhere near the kind of shape the four are in now (Yoongi - not a gym rat, either, but certainly displayed stamina and stength throughout his tour -) 

I saw this tweet and wondered if I live on a different planet (huh? What album is this?)- Must be a bid to push certain songs to over 100M.  I intend on putting the three on Proof that haven't hit 100K yet just so that album will have all it's songs over 100k (Born Singer, N.O., Cypher, Pt 3:Killer) onto my next playlist after Tae's album is out.

On 9/2/2023 at 9:37 AM, ralucutzagy said:

He is so handsome! Totally gorgeous! omg :10636614:

This was so cute. And his smile😍🤩

I felt a bit sorry for him that even the true stories of his friends cat, sounded like lies to the others, but seems like his friends cat is a bit extraordinary😂.

At the end they brought me to tears.

Same with the Dingo episode. He was so sweet and warm and had so much fun at the arkade, it was a great idea of her to go there.

Kai was/is live and damn, I want to talk to their management real bad, he is freaking thin. And I know they have horrible light in their tiny studios, but his face is so small, he didn't even look like Kai at first glance.....

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Taeee, finallyyyyyy! 💜💜💜💜💜

Tae likes old things - that would be me!  I love that there is mention or allusion to a Bon Voyage together when everyone is out.  It's what we thought would be good, though without cameras, at least for the first part.  And mentioning the aurora - Iceland!  That would be someplace they could go and not be swamped with people following them around.  Ot the northern parts of Scandenavia.  Or one of the islands off the northern coast of Scotland. (I can't believe I'm already planning a trip for them - but I will write Hybe and suggest it.)

And Tae being on this week is making me give Yoongi one more week before he enters the military, unless this is being used as both a Tae promotion and a salve for our sad hearts (when he is gone...)  EDIT: but then next Tuesday is Namjoon's birthday - would be enter on that day?

For those of us who purchased all of his concerts: I'll check it later, after I do stuff outside, before it gets too f-ing hot!