The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

It's ok. Army broke stationhead lol

Most cant get in. Those who are in say the channel is offline 😂

I just spent 20 minutes trying... finally got in but the stream must be over b/c the btsofficial station is offline

1 minute ago, amylance1215 said:

I think the stream never even got started cuz i tried loading a min before starting time and it was already crashing then :smiley-laughing021:

Well, what do they expect when they advertise a Jungkook live in advance :dontknow:?

18 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, what do they expect when they advertise a Jungkook live in advance :dontknow:?

So it looks like it was live for 7 mins and he did go on.

Edit: i stand correcter, he has been on. I just couldn't get in lmao. Guess I'll listen later. 

He's preparing for his new single and album. We're about to be busy again. 

:woop:

Holy crap! Proof is still charting! 

I'm still trying to figure out all these charts. Jimin was #2 on the Billboard 200, which is the best selling albums in the US. But I don't see anything about him on the World Album chart? Suga got #2, blocked by F'n Morgan Wallen, but wiki is saying that "world music" is music not from the West? And Indigo was #1 on the World Album chart 3 weeks in a row. 

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I suspect that he's gotten his ears pinned back at some point in his life. The top half of his ears lay flatter than they used to and ears don't naturally change shape except to get bigger. (as usual, I'll mention that I don't think there's anything wrong with plastic surgery and is healthier than other socially accepted beauty practices like severe dieting, which most idols do regularly)

EZggGeTX0AAxOzl?format=jpg&name=largeV_at_MAMA_in_Hong_Kong,_3_December_2014_

image_aa8d75df-7dc6-4155-aa0d-45e5726acd

Agree - pinned.  It's really obvious when you see side by side photos (or one above the other).  I had thought, for a while, that his hair was just covering them up, but the surgery is common and I can understand why any one, especially someone who wants to look "good", would have it done.  Short recovery time, too - I wonder when he had this done.   It could be a research challenge to go back through time and watch his ears carefully - again, the hair might hide anything.

I would suspect that school age kids who are getting bullied for their ears would get this done.

For pre-saving Layover -

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but Tae wil be on Running Man on Sep 10th at 6.15pm kst. This was the sth fun that he filmed before going live Aug 28~

Taetae is so cute hehe

The way he covered his iphone is so endearing always haha

JK cut his hair, he looks like a kid here hehe

He said he'd try to film some fun content for tiktok on SH yesterday and he really did. Sweet boy~

11 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but Tae wil be on Running Man on Sep 10th at 6.15pm kst. This was the sth fun that he filmed before going live Aug 28~

Taetae is so cute hehe

The way he covered his iphone is so endearing always haha

He said he'd try to film some fun content for tiktok on SH yesterday and he really did. Sweet boy~

I love JK's cute haircut.  Maybe he was feeling old since he turns 26 this week (gee SO old).   I

wondering what Running Man will be like with just Tae.  I did see an episode with Jun but he skated through a lot of it and I don't remember if the whole show was him.  He does have a packed promotion schedule and most of it will need to be pre-taped.  Maybe he'll even have a Live that last, I don't know, maybe a half an hour or more on the day the album come out.  With Tannie.  And aren't we expecting there to be a Suchwita with him, as well?  That may be sooner, rather than later.  (What kind of Yoongi content will be released after he goes away?:weeping:)

9 hours ago, barbara said:

Agree - pinned.  It's really obvious when you see side by side photos (or one above the other).  I had thought, for a while, that his hair was just covering them up, but the surgery is common and I can understand why any one, especially someone who wants to look "good", would have it done.  Short recovery time, too - I wonder when he had this done.   It could be a research challenge to go back through time and watch his ears carefully - again, the hair might hide anything.

I would suspect that school age kids who are getting bullied for their ears would get this done.

I thought the same thing until the W Korea photo shoot, when I immediately noticed he looked different. Up until then, I've only seen him with his hair covering the tops of his ears. Makes me think it was relatively recently. Sort of like how Tae always wore bangs, bandanas, and hats for most of his career then suddenly he was wearing styles that exposed his forehead often - it looks like he got his hairline lowered somewhere around the "On" era (because you can see the baby hairs growing out). 

I know he was always self conscious about his forehead so it didn't surprise me that he changed that but I've never seen the ears be listed as part of Korean beauty standards or even be a subject of ridicule online so I'm a little surprised that he got those done, though I recall JK teasing him about the ears on their 1st or 2nd Festa. He still would have been handsome with his natural ears and hairline, but he carries himself with so much more confidence since he got them done so I say more power to him.

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Jin was also on Running Man. It was a lot of fun to watch - sort of like a Run BTS type show - but it seemed unfair to get Kim Jong-kook on your team for the physical strength events.

I was watching a Reactor and he was talking about how the Maknae line + RM have F-boy faces while Hobi, Jin, and Suga have more sweet faces. I think JK looks more cute and sweet with the short hair but more sexy and manly with the longer hair.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I think JK looks more cute and sweet with the short hair but more sexy and manly with the longer hair.

Sowoozoo JK begs to differ, especially day 1 lol

48 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Can't remember if this was already shared. Dang, Tae is busy!

He's really doing all the fun things that army like. I love and miss him so much 🥹