The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

yeesh! People really have comprehension issues.

I used to think that this was an internet phenomenon until I started getting to know people well enough to see this issue unfold in person. I'm never sure if people are just that irrational/stupid or if they're being willfully obtuse.

Cute!

I think that's Hobi!!!!  Also doubt we'll see any more like these - clearly the people who posted them were violating the rules.

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Taekookers in the chat kinda crossed the line. Wtf.

Jikookers too. Frankly there was a lot of questionable and juvenile stuff in that chat. And someone asked him about Taehyung and Jennie, ffs!

17 минут назад, barbara сказал:

clearly the people who posted them were violating the rules

People keep saying that they can post whatever they want if it’s not a part of a broadcast. Violation of rules = get caught during recording videos.

Спойлер

And once again I was scolded when asked to delete the video. Okay, today is not my day. Tkkrs are the beasts today 

8 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Wait, is that Jimin as well😲

I think the second one is from Jimin's Like Crazy promos - it's when Hobi went to see him.

Also those photos of Tae and JK are causing a kerfuffle on Twitter b/c Inkigayo forbids fan filming/photography and have apparently banned entire fandoms from the show for sharing and retweeting stuff... so be careful with what you share. 

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

The only thing that bothers me in this fandom is that people gladly watching lives, writing creepy things and fighting with each other BUT when it comes to streaming and voting 90% are disappearing. Guys, we have 15 million people watching live, if we have only 1 stream from each person we will have 15 millions! And I don’t accept apologies like “I don’t have access to Spotify” (only if VPN is prohibited in the country). Seriously, it’s our only obligation

So true! 

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

The interview is so cute! Two of JK's hoobaes. And Yeonjun looks so frickin' GOOD with pink hair!

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I love that they highlighted so many fanboys! 

13 minutes ago, Luminous said:

People keep saying that they can post whatever they want if it’s not a part of a broadcast. Violation of rules = get caught during recording videos.

Hide contents

And once again I was scolded when asked to delete the video. Okay, today is not my day. Tkkrs are the beasts today 

From what I've seen, they're always like this. It's beyond reason!

5 минут назад, Whoopiewoop сказал:

I'm trying to take screenshots to publicly shame them (and then report them) but as soon as I hit the keys the comments disappear :smiley-angry026:

Sorry:grin: Why doesn’t Weverse block accounts when people report their comments……….

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I'm trying to take screenshots to publicly shame them (and then report them) but as soon as I hit the keys the comments disappear :smiley-angry026:

The comments disappear once they've been reported - I think Weverse does it automatically