The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

The more I think about JK and Seven and the fact that there is a physical CD coming out (where is it?  It's supposed to have shipped!) and now all the talk of Tae's solo promotion being in September, I am wondering if there really is an entire album of JK's actually coming out.  It reminds me a little but of RM working on music since Indigo, but not firming up anything specific.  They could all be writing and saving and putting things out there after they get back from the military.  I have such mixed feelings, knowing how I'll miss each one but anxious to have them all back together.  If Tae's stuff is coming out in 5 or 6 weeks, no way JK would be releasing something in the interim.  Or RM.  And they do plan on being back for 2025, so the military looms for the five still not in.  We sort of believe that Jimin was waiting for JK to have his solo project out and the two of them enlisting either at the same time or roughly the same time.  Yoongi and RM, I think, must be thinking of a time after this last set of three Agust D concerts.  If we are to believe that they have all been serious about being OT7 in 2025, then they all must leave and come back (:weeping:).

I was surprised that RM didn't enlist about the same time Hobi did so am very bad at guessing these things, and maybe he stayed back to help the younger ones launch, but he and Jimin; soon Yoongi and likely JK, have done their solo promotions.  (Remembering that JK also had Dreamers...).  They can't want to leave what they have going but they also know they must.  God, what an awful quandary.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

I don't have Disney, so trying to watch the little clips of TXT's documentary.  This is cute, and so Hobi of Hobi.

There is a clip of the boys spotting Bang and are running to him like excited puppys, thats so cute😂😃.

Regarding the documentary:

It would be great if they would also release a docu series in addition to the movie, like done with the bts documentaries. The series, like burn the stage, gave a deeper glimps into their lifes during tour then the movie could, so it would be nice to have something like that in addition (but i don't think we will get it).

I also hope they will release a second movie/documentary....

Overall, I really enjoyed it, need to watch again without focusing on the subs and like always, it could have been longer😉.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

It kind of ends with "all" of them beeing incredible flashed and happy after the Lolla performance, beeing "one of the happiest moments of their lives"....and then there is Soobin. Saying he was crying his eyes out in his room that night, because it wasn't a happy moment for him at all!!! Wtfigowihsw🤯....and then there is a bit more talk and the movie ends....so yes, I really hope there will be a second one soon, because it felt like flying high and then crash landing and beeing like "wait, what?!"

And regarding Disney:

My friend shares her account with me and three others. So the cost is split between us. Everyone has the same log in, but their own profile where one can watch. I think it works up to five profiles, maybe one of your friends would be willing to share as well.

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

It was chaotic:grin:

Reveal hidden contents

Soooo we have one more single and then mini-album from JK till the end of the year

And him staying to do karaoke😂. It was so cute and so JK, he just loves to sing.

Spoiler

His response after Yoongi asked "so you already have the songs", and JK "no😁" and Yoongi "😳😯" made me laugh out loud🤣. Kind of hope he will take up Yoongis offer for a song. We will see if we get this mini album. He wants to do it, meaning he will probably enlist december or january.

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

The second episode is more:13877886::13877886::13877886:

I didn't even see that there are two more videos until I saw your comment😅.....and I absolutely agree😉.

I've only seen part of Suchwita (as we had a massive microburst storm last night and I am still recovering - lost a 10-12 ft tall cactus and many large branches on my giant mesquite - and so much to clean up). It was on YouTube when I turned my computer on and at the part where he's talking about more songs and a mini-album but no actual songs yet. And December - I was actually a little disturbed by that (and haven't watched all of it so I don't know what he's said about all of them being better as a group than as solos - as have all the others) because it's as if he's trying to embark on a solo career without thought to the fact he has to enlist by a certain date for them to have a half chance of a 2025 comeback.  He seems both over confident right a long side of feeling like he has no confidence (until he's in front of ARMY and singing).

All of them know that the reason they are being so well received as solo performers is because they are BTS.  Yes - the music is great and the performances, too - but it's BTS that got them here and got them ARMY.  Even Yoongi, during his Agust-D concerts is smiling and so happy when he sings Life Goes On and the full BTS fan chant starts up.   Worrying because I'm stressed today....SO stressed.

Is anyone at chapter three in the book?

If so, please continue, if not spoiler alert:

Spoiler

I have two things that left me a bit confused and wanted to asked if you felt the same or if I maybe missed something. My understanding of written english is quite good in my opinion, but of course I'm not a native speaker....
1) they talk about RM having to answer Bobbys diss and that he wasn't sure how to do it and then it's suddenly a "they gained attention with the Mama performance and RMs response". So he did react to it at Mama, but it doesn't say how, or did I miss it?

It felt like there was no further explanation. Had to search on youtube to find something about it.
2) it's about Yoongi where he started to live in the studio and "thats when he started to drink". Then there is Yoongis comment about him beeing a lightweight before and thats it. What?! One can't write he started drinking and then not explaining anything further. Why mention it? Or maybe the original tone got lost in translation or I missed something? Really not sure how to take this part.

Would like to hear your opinion on it.

And a first opinion of the book:
It's interesting that they describe so much about the songs or album, but I'm missing stories like that Yoongi wanted to run away while beeing in the US during dark and wild recording (thanks for giving us this intel during suchwita Yoongi) or that Tae got sick because of the exhausting schedule. I would have expected that these kind of stories would be more in the book....

12 minutes ago, barbara said:

I've only seen part of Suchwita (as we had a massive microburst storm last night and I am still recovering - lost a 10-12 ft tall cactus and many large branches on my giant mesquite - and so much to clean up). It was on YouTube when I turned my computer on and at the part where he's talking about more songs and a mini-album but no actual songs yet. And December - I was actually a little disturbed by that (and haven't watched all of it so I don't know what he's said about all of them being better as a group than as solos - as have all the others) because it's as if he's trying to embark on a solo career without thought to the fact he has to enlist by a certain date for them to have a half chance of a 2025 comeback.  He seems both over confident right a long side of feeling like he has no confidence (until he's in front of ARMY and singing).

All of them know that the reason they are being so well received as solo performers is because they are BTS.  Yes - the music is great and the performances, too - but it's BTS that got them here and got them ARMY.  Even Yoongi, during his Agust-D concerts is smiling and so happy when he sings Life Goes On and the full BTS fan chant starts up.   Worrying because I'm stressed today....SO stressed.

Don't stress. Trust them and they raised JK right💜.

And now take a breath, sit down for a moment with a cup of tea, the clean up can wait a minute. I'm sorry for the cactus, but glad your ok! Such things are frightening. I remember when during a storm our giant walnut tree fell on our house. There was no damage (thanks for miracals) but it felt like it took half a day for the adrenalin to get out of my system.

So, big hug:hugs:, and try not to worry about the boys. Apobangpo💜