The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol

lol Hobi stands zero chances 

I’m sure he’s looking forward to having Hobi back. And, of course, he’ll rope him into Run Jin, though I wonder how many more of those there will be with his upcoming schedule of promotions.

Hobi will be hard pressed to do the number of activities Jin has packed into his post-military time. He doesn’t seem to fit in as easily (or maybe comfortably) with doing stuff like the lost island trip. His team and the creatives at HYBE must have activities planned for him.  How many with Jin? Hobi seems more like someone who would want to get right back to work.  Only weeks away! Will all the members greet Hobi? Will he and Jin do some Lives together? Can’t quite see a collaboration with just the two of them but who knows.

Having another member back will almost make the absence of the others seem more profound. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He'll go along like the way he did when Jimin took him into the empty house in ITS2... knowing he's screwed but he loves them too much to say no

And no one is as easily freaked out by insects or unknowns around a dark corner...  Some Jin praise (and he's already on his way back to Korea....)

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He met up with Hobi.  For some reason, nothing I send to my email from Twitter is sending -

Someone suggested on one of the posts I can't seem tto sen to myself that Chris Martin, who we know is close to Jin, did ask Dakota to make sure she touched based with Jin, and the interaction is so sweet.

And I went to Jungkook's documentary late yesterday afternoon.  Must see stuff.  The time line is definitely not linear and trying to fit in when he and Jimin went (after the GMA rained out show) on their first trip and then the timing of the Jeju trip is tricky.  No spoilers, as everyone else has said - but know that at the end there is a QR code to scan for a little extra.  It does seem like such an utter shame and sadness that JK, and all the members - after amazing solo outings - had to disappear from their careers.  JK, because he did all the Golden promo closest to enlistment, is a sad example of that.  Absolutely killing it and, boom, gone for 18 months....

So - messages I sent myself on my phone were not received ON MY PHONE from where they were sent for more than an hour and a half.  I am in some sort of tech hell.  Example: my electric toothbrush randomly turns itself on.  Sometimes just vibrating or humming,  Loud enough to wake a person up.  WTH?  So here are a couple more things I saw on twitter related to the IU concert - and why didn't Yoongi go?  He is reasonably close to her, as well. And the first about Jin's influence in Milan...  apologies for reposting something I already did -

https://www.instagram.com/stories/uarmyhope/3462811042026614807/?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thv/3462753272342275196/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/uarmyhope/3462811042026614807/?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

What's going on???

First thing that comes to mind - the dove is a symbol of peace, and I feel like there is at least one international organization that has a dove with a blue heart as a symbol, but for the life of me I can't think of what one it is

23 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

First thing that comes to mind - the dove is a symbol of peace, and I feel like there is at least one international organization that has a dove with a blue heart as a symbol, but for the life of me I can't think of what one it is

I think he's referring to what his next release will be.  In his Chuseok letter, I think of the pigeons as the equivalent of nervous butterflies.  And the blue heart?   Maybe Blue Side, 2?  He's sung things with IU before, though not recorded, so maybe he's got a collab ready.  The fact that it was him who stayed after the show was over (there is video of Tae leaving the venue) and then was in what I presume is her dressing room makes me believe that it's a collab.  Or a MV?    They are both the same age and there is the teeny tiny possibility of something romantic?  (I seriously doubt that, though....)

17 hours ago, barbara said:

Complete irrelevant and an absolutely superficial comment but it's always bothered me how stone faced IU is. The upper part of her face never moves, her eyes are completely frozen. My friend nailed it when I mentioned it to them. She looks like an ice queen.