The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Nah, that pic is old and the account posted it without a source. There is no IG post/story from him either. Looks like they like to pretend they're Hobi with that blue tick and everything

I think I blocked that account for another reason, recently. But still, it's a great photo of Hobi.

Of course, my work *would* choose this week of all weeks to blow up in my face and go insane. Note to self: book Festa off from now on

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Are you just buying the regular membership? Because Weverse sent a notice last week that it was temporarily closing sign up for the merch pack membership. Maybe the regular membership is affected as well?

Still not working🤬......I just want the 20$ normal membership.....

please weverse, let me give you money😥🙏

15 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg, lol... apobangpo, indeed :woop:

:free-random-smileys-830: Just kings stuff.

I love all of this😍🤩😍 and the convoy, this is sooo cool💜💪.

30 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Cute!

This made me cry.....it's so touching and sweet🥹.

I don't know what's normal for idols leaving the military, but I'm happy for Jin that he seems to have formed genuine bonds in the military. The one guy looks like he's crying  ETA: actually, looks like at least a couple are crying

If I were a bit more delulu, I'd start believing in JinMin. I know they all have taken each of their services to heart, but I was struck by how deeply Jimin seemed to have felt Jin's service

ETA: I read that Joon was playing Dynamite - tbh, didn't recognize it at all :redface:

15 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

If I were a bit more delulu, I'd start believing in JinMin. I know they all have taken each of their services to heart, but I was struck by how deeply Jimin seemed to have felt Jin's service

Yes, but did you see the clip of Jimin and Tae's hug? That one just about made me believe in VMin! 

I think the reality is that they're all literally family to each other at this point and that's it. 

I hope everyone caught Jin's live just now. He hasn't changed a bit! Except to come out more sweetly crazy than when he went in.

He was explaining the hug event. Apparently he originally proposed doing free hugs in a park for everyone who wanted one, even if it took him a month to hug them all. The company, from what I can gather, told him that was nuts and gave him a flat no... so in the end Jin got his way but hugging 1000 ARMYs in an indoor setting was the compromise.

The world does not deserve this man, wow. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: