The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimin must calm down... 🔥🔥🔥

Why's he doing it better than Taemin, when it's Taemin's song, though? 

I just love the way he moves. 

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I was having a hard time focusing on driving after watching this. Jimin is too much too much!!!

I didn't win Live on Stage... but a friend in our Busan group chat won!! She's just moved to SK for work a month ago too!! 

That's exciting. I applied for the video call fan sign,  but no luck. 

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimin must calm down... 🔥🔥🔥

I'm mostly just happy that he feels so comftable in his skin to do the challenge like this.

So, I just listened to Enhypens MV teaser of their new song. It seems like Hybe decided MJ and retro sound/ references are the way to go....first TXT with back for more and chasing that feeling. Then JK with seven and standing next to you, now Enhypen.

Not sure about american pop music, but is the retro vibe a trend right now, or is it just a Hybe thing?

(I know JK's songs have external producers, but they normally get a briefing regarding sound, lyric themes and so on)

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I'm mostly just happy that he feels so comftable in his skin to do the challenge like this.

So, I just listened to Enhypens MV teaser of their new song. It seems like Hybe decided MJ and retro sound/ references are the way to go....first TXT with back for more and chasing that feeling. Then JK with seven and standing next to you, now Enhypen.

Not sure about american pop music, but is the retro vibe a trend right now, or is it just a Hybe thing?

(I know JK's songs have external producers, but they normally get a briefing regarding sound, lyric themes and so on)

I'm not entirely sure (not up on all social stuff) but I do think that the 80's are back.

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I don't know about 'retro', but to get lots of radio play on mainstream stations here,  you pretty much have to sound similar to what's come before

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I'm not entirely sure (not up on all social stuff) but I do think that the 80's are back.

The 90's, too.

When bell bottoms came back - and then tye-dye tshirts- I had a bad sense of deja vu.

And for all, to sum up my trip to see Chris: we got great FREE tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Gaffigan.  Many hours and my the most I've laughed i years.  My face hurt all night...  We watched quite a bit of Get Back, which is about the Beatles, shot in 1969, building up to their final appearance together and album.  It's nearly 8 hours long (and in 3 parts - we got half way into part 2).  On Disney+ and highly recommended. 

And then Lexxie came back from five days of a "girls weekend".  She wouldn't sit through Chasing That Feeling (Chris loves it) and wanted me to watch multiple concert videos of a group she's going to do a MV for.  She wouldn't watch Yet to Come: the concert in Busan.  Chris and I had already watched it.  She walked out of the room after ten minutes.  Someone who cares only for what she wants.  And so annoying.  How can 1)anyone not like BTS and 2)so rude to walk out.

I'm happy to home and back on the Planet more

Jungkook's merch has been on sale for exactly an hour, and the only thing left is the accessory tray! Evrrything else is sold out. 

I missed the start of the sale, but I'll bet everything evaporated in the first couple minutes. Just like when the artist-made goods came out.

Rats. I actually need a new winter coat & had been considering the bomber jacket... oh well. 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimin is going to Budapest, Hungary, too ... what are all the idols doing in Budapest?? So close to Romania tho ... omg!

Filming another MV? I wonder if he's going to release more music?