The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

stfu lol Jimin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :13877886:

Yoongi is such an angel letting them meet Army in his own concert! OT7 :loveshower:

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

YES😁😎🥳. So looking forward to the concert. 5min to go....

:rofl3:, I love their tiktoks, they are so funny.

I overslept again! 😭😭😭😭

Did get to see Jimin  though - I was just in time for Like Crazy

It is such a drag living in yesterday when today has already happened in Seoul - I watched Jimin's stuff on Twitter (what a way to start the morning) and can't wait to watch the whole show.

I need to know, from someone who has watched both shows or has the info from on line, if the playlist is the same both nights....I may not be able to record full concerts but don't want to miss anything (and still have to get up for the 3am replay of the first show.....damn Weverse.....).

Namjoon back from Japan.   Cypher Pt something.  But will Tae be there?  He has to at least be there.  He could give us something brand new.  Or not.  (And still have the teeny tiny hope that the army duo will be able to attend...)  I expect the last concert to be longer than the others and have more surprises.  And more tears.  Wait, that might be me with the "more tears".

Amy must be in a nearly complete state of exhausted bliss. 

31 минуту назад, barbara сказал:

I need to know, from someone who has watched both shows or has the info from on line, if the playlist is the same both nights....

Yes, they were the same

Спойлер

Thanks to Yoongi for inviting Jimin. Finally I could hear Jimin’s beautiful voice in Like Crazy 

Already curious to see what will happen at the last concert.

And I just saw a bit of TXT's weverse live from yesterday with eng subs. Seems like they are all fine, I'm glad. Now I hope they will have an amazing performance in 5hours.

Edit: ok, I've decided to sleep. I really want to support the boys, but I'm tired and I want to be fully awake for Yoongi's concert. Also, their palooza performance from last year is on their YTchannel, 90% sure this will be uploaded as well....hope a ton of Moas are attending 🙏

There are no tickets available for TXT so sold out (though I read that re-sale tickets are available).   I won't be awake for Agust D tonight (starts at 1am my time....) but already getting emotional about it.

I think we're all sure that RM will appear - and maybe one of the Cyphers - but what could Tae sing with Yoongi?  He actually can rap and has done so, though not on a recording.  He could do a Cypher, too - but I don't know how the logistics of having both Namjoon and Tae appear (at the same time?).

I just know there will be tears.  Yoongi's lower lip will quiver.  I wonder if he'll do a Live after.  I doubt it as I imagine there will be some private deal he does, maybe with some members, maybe on his own.  He's not the wild bunny JK is...      It's going to be an emotional concert.