General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Sashida Fumiya again maybe? They like collaborating with each other...

That is my first thought too. The silhouette also looks like Sashida Fumiya's. I would love to see them collaborate again because Hana ni Nare and Hana wa Saku are such beautiful programmes! :20111123180451b44:

And suddenly seeing so much news about Yuzu make me realize how much I miss him :sorrow:.

I'm really excited for the season, but I'm also not ready for all the madness to start again :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:.

28 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Here's the full video promoting the 24H TV.

ETA: Apparently, even some people in Japan didn't know he suffers from Asthma? (I might be wrong, if some kind soul can translate)

omggggg my heart is melting so much ;; Iron Klause already translated the key things he says about asthma and @AsteroidB-612 basically said it all but the poor kid was so starstruck he basically couldn't speak, so the interviewer helped him out by feeding him lines LOL (to the extent the commentators were like 'she's like a mother!')

Interviewer: Tell Hanyu-senshuu what you like about his skating!

Sora: I like Hanyu-kun's jumps

Yuzu: Thank you! Which jump do you like the most?

Sora: Triple-axel

Yuzu: Ohh, I'm happy.

Interviewer: Would it be possible to practice with Sora-kun someday?

Yuzu: Yes, I want to! Let's do it? Let's do it, yeah? (he was like...trying to prompt Sora to say something but the kid could only nod, the poor thing)

Interviewer (stage whisper): 'I want to do it!' 

Sora: I want to do it

Yuzu: Let's do it when I return to Japan. 

No one knows the music artist he's collaborating with but they're all speculating.

(also sidenote: I grew up as a fan of KAT-TUN, ARASHI, so to see Kame and Sho reacting to Yuzu now remains so surreal ....also is that Koyama?????)