General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Re Yuma and Shoma, what made everything more uncomfortable wasn’t just them ignoring Yuzu, but also the nonstop praises for Nathan in that moment. I don’t remember Yuzu praising the hell out of Shoma in front of Boyang in 2018 while waiting. Anyway, Yuma and Shoma are both mere competitors to Yuzu and both admire Nathan over Yuzu which is a fact and their own taste/preference. Nothing wrong about it.

what matters now is that Mark was the one athlete who made Yuzu feel very special today. Neither of the Japanese skaters, nor JSF cared. But the Jesus himself lol

14 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:smiley_hairpull: this man, I swear! Look after your ankle please Yuzu! ❤

In Yuzuru Hanyu's words, probably, maybe: "health? What is that?"

Lol!

It seems if his bones arent absolutely broken he will still push them...I do wish he"d at least pretend to consider it. The illusion would be nice lol

1 minute ago, Kat said:

In Yuzuru Hanyu's words, probably, maybe: "health? What is that?"

Lol!

It seems if his bones arent absolutely broken he will still push them...I do wish he"d at least pretend to consider it. The illusion would be nice lol

It would be so nice...but I guess it's hard for an athlete to sit still, too. 

4 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

I can't wait to watch Season 4 of Yuzuru Hanyu anime 😄😄

I demand the villains be changed. Season 1 was a good set up of evil juge shadow figures. 2nd was nice on the reveal, but man did season 3 drag. Our hero needs an uplift.

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It would be so nice...but I guess it's hard for an athlete to sit still, too. 

Absolutely, I cant even pretend to get myself in an athletes head at his level, because I am a creature on comfort and caution...nothing ventured, nothing gained. I am in awe of his tenacity, but I do cringe in trepidation. 

5 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

I can't wait to watch Season 4 of Yuzuru Hanyu anime 😄😄

Season 4? More like a series reboot, now. Or a sequel. 

Instead of:

Mobile Suit Gundam

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

etc,

its

Mushroom: Yuzuru Hanyu Begins

Junior: Yuzuru Hanyu Grows

2012: Yuzuru Hanyu the Romeo Year

SENIOR 1.O: Yuzuru Hanyu Abroad

SENIOR 2.0: Hanyu Rises

YUZURU IN SOCHI

Yuzuru Hanyu Can't Lose

The Agony and the Glory: Road to Pyeongchang with Yuzuru Hanyu

REBIRTH: Yuzuru's Quest for 4A begins

Metamorphosis: Yuzuru Goes to Beijing

etc

Next chapter will probably be "Immortal Blades: Yuzuru Continues"  or some such...

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

After watching Shoma and Yuma's lack of sympathy for Yuzu, I suddenly remembered how Yuzu consoled Boyang in 2018 after it was confirmed that Boyang will be in 4th place. Might look little but actually drastic differences in characters. 

ah I really love his sportsmanship.

Moments like these really show what a kind person he is and what a big heart he has. It also shows his true nature because he does it without thinking and immediately acts. Like he saw the phone and immediately pulled Nate in or he saw Boyang got 4th and immediately went to console him. All his fellow skaters could really learn a lot from him regarding basic kindness and sportsmanship tbh 

1 hour ago, Tee said:

ah I really love his sportsmanship.

Moments like these really show what a kind person he is and what a big heart he has. It also shows his true nature because he does it without thinking and immediately acts. Like he saw the phone and immediately pulled Nate in or he saw Boyang got 4th and immediately went to console him. All his fellow skaters could really learn a lot from him regarding basic kindness and sportsmanship tbh 

It'll be great if a Japanese speaker can verify what they said *, but if this is true then I don't know what to think. I personally found Shoma's and Yuma's answers disrespectful, but maybe that's just me. 

Also, I snorted at them thinking they have better 4Lo than Yuzu's. Truly. 

* this user is known to have disdain towards both, so I'm taking their translation with a grain of salt. 

PS: I feel sorry for Yuzu's juniors who have shown genuine desire and efforts to get better, like Shun and Kao. They probably will get buried in favor of Shoma and Yuma, just like what Yuzu experienced at the Olys. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Season 4? More like a series reboot, now. Or a sequel. 

Instead of:

Mobile Suit Gundam

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

etc,

its

Mushroom: Yuzuru Hanyu Begins

Junior: Yuzuru Hanyu Grows

2012: Yuzuru Hanyu the Romeo Year

SENIOR 1.O: Yuzuru Hanyu Abroad

SENIOR 2.0: Hanyu Rises

YUZURU IN SOCHI

Yuzuru Hanyu Can't Lose

The Agony and the Glory: Road to Pyeongchang with Yuzuru Hanyu

REBIRTH: Yuzuru's Quest for 4A begins

Metamorphosis: Yuzuru Goes to Beijing

etc

Next chapter will probably be "Immortal Blades: Yuzuru Continues"  or some such...

Why you list all of OVAs and movies? 😆

10 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

But whos gonna be the "main rival"? Ilia? Yuma? lol

Yes. Yes he is lol. Yuma"s evolving.

NC is a mini boss compared to backstab you with a smile Yuma lol. Plus, JSF backing, pitting their fighter against back to the wall Yuzuru...Idk...im kinda seeing it lol

Just gotta find a matching over the top anime op now lol