General Yuzuru Chat

Now im going to bed, but found a happy article just now.  Yuzu is moving forward!:10742289:

"On 11th  day in Osaka city after withdrawal,  Hanyu was trying to care about his diet so that he could go back to competition at earliest convenience.

He makes a point of taking protein-rich food such as pork, tofu and egg and amino acid drink for recovering  good quality muscle.

On that day,  he spent a day watching Satoko Miyahara and so on at Ladies Free on TV."

Eta; This article is relevant to twitter introduced by @Sammieabove.

3 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/20171112/fgr17111205000003-n1.html

Now im going to bed, but found a happy article just now.  Yuzu is moving forward!:10742289:

"On 11th  day in Osaka city after withdrawal,  Hanyu was trying to care about his diet so that he could go back to competition at earliest convenient.

He makes a point of taking protein-rich food such as pork, tofu and egg and amino acid drink for recovering  good quality muscle.

On that day,  he spent a day watching Satoko Miyahara and so on at Ladies Free on TV."

I'm not crying.. you are.. :sadPooh:

8 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Now im going to bed, but found happy article just now.  Yuzu is moving forward!

"On 11th  day in Osaka city after withdrawal,  Hanyu was trying to care about his diet so that he could go back to competition at earliest convenient.

Of course he would spend the day watching FS :rofl:So happy that his focus shifted! Mood changes instantly!

7 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

This is the best news I hope to hear right now! Some update on his condition and that he is eating high protein diet and resting (the doctor in me is very happy) ...And he even watched the ladies event! (Such a FS otaku lol) :POOH:

And also, this means that he is still in Osaka? Wonder when will he go back to Sendai and if he will return to Canada at all before the nationals?

Pardon my off topic and excuse me if I offend anyone for this because of the current situation. So..

taking protein-rich food such as pork, tofu and egg and amino acid drink for recovering  good quality muscle.

We will see a more muscular troll then.. :10742290: