General Yuzuru Chat

Regarding the room arrangements, if true, I doubt he'd ever want to reveal he had separate rooms because of asthma. First because he rarely talked about asthma and second because he'd probably hate being treated differently and such. But, yes, while I can imagine JSF or his own team coming up with a 'normal' story to cover that situation, it's hard to believe Yuzu would so casually go along with it... Bottom line is we might never know for sure lol

45 minutes ago, anyanee said:

I warn you hahahaha

32 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

[edit: please keep things PG] 

*sigh*

:smiley-dance018:

Okay done. If this was years ago I know I would have been traumatised by that video since I'd be a kid and believed these athletes weren't so much like us humans. The video may be fake, but some things ring true. :laughing: I've seen some articles and some American Olympians aren't so secret supposedly. Rio also supposedly broke some, ahem, records.

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Regarding the room arrangements, if true, I doubt he'd ever want to reveal he had separate rooms because of asthma. First because he rarely talked about asthma and second because he'd probably hate being treated differently and such. But, yes, while I can imagine JSF or his own team coming up with a 'normal' story to cover that situation, it's hard to believe Yuzu would so casually go along with it... Bottom line is we might never know for sure lol

He is the evil overlord. Never know.

3 hours ago, Forcefield said:

:smiley-dance018:

Okay done. If this was years ago I know I would have been traumatised by that video since I'd be a kid and believed these athletes weren't so much like us humans. The video may be fake, but some things ring true. :laughing: I've seen some articles and some American Olympians aren't so secret supposedly. Rio also supposedly broke some, ahem, records.