General Yuzuru Chat

7/5 #羽生結弦 live appearance! ]

#newsevery

I interviewed Kumamoto, which was affected by torrential rains, with Mr. Hanyu, a special messenger.

Mr. Hanyu saw it in the flood-affected area,

Giving you life-saving tips.

"Yuzuru Hanyu, Thoughts I Want to Convey"

Scheduled to be broadcast on 7/5 (Wed.) ※ Excluding some areas

Video will be released on official YouTube after the broadcast #日テレ[NEWS]

Today, July 2nd, is the day Yuzuru Hanyu from Sendai was awarded the People's Honor Award in 2018. At the Sochi Olympics, he became the first Japanese man to win a gold medal in figure skating, and at the Pyeongchang Olympics, he achieved the first consecutive gold medal in 66 years. He was the youngest person in history and the first person from Sendai and Miyagi to receive the award.

[NEWS]

41 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I got into Twitter purge for exceeding the rate limitation something so I can't exactly use it for a while. 

May I know where this photo comes from? 

I think it's a screenshot from the Gift behind the scenes material. I can't wait for it to be available where I live. :studsmatta:

56 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I got into Twitter purge for exceeding the rate limitation something so I can't exactly use it for a while. 

May I know where this photo comes from? 

It looks as if it is a screen shot from the behind scenes footage from Gift special edition. There are some scenes where Yuzu is discussing aspects of production with Mikiko san. The top seems to be the polo neck that Yuzu wears with the big coat for the monologues and walking scenes.

This is the most likely, someone else may be able to confirm

7 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

It looks as if it is a screen shot from the behind scenes footage from Gift special edition. There are some scenes where Yuzu is discussing aspects of production with Mikiko san. The top seems to be the polo neck that Yuzu wears with the big coat for the monologues and walking scenes.

This is the most likely, someone else may be able to confirm

Much thanks! Now if anyone here can tell me how to get out of the Twitter purge I would be eternally grateful (without paying that extra 8 bucks of course)

Hi everyone!

I am creating a world map with all countries that officially announced to distribute GIFT on Disney+ (without VPN). It will be later added to the GIFT section of Yuzu's English Wikipedia series :cheer:

For this project, I may need everyone's help to keep track of all participating countries, unless they publish a full list on the official website of GIFT (or another source like the Olympic Channel) one day.

These are the countries that we already have! It might be actually even more. We got official confirmation from "D+ Latin America" and "D+ Hotstar", but there are contradictory information about the participating countries.

ur0.svg

Note: I'm using Wikipedia's new .svg blank map and the so-called Inkscape software, which has the big advantage that the map can be later expanded by other Wiki users.