General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

Beautiful details

The costumes designed by Satomi Ito transform Yuzu into a glorious bird of paradise, the Firebird costume brings a legendary mythical creature to life before our eyes. What a privilege to dress The Muse that is Yuzu

There's a cute mention of Yuzuru by Corey Circelli in an interview in Tresa Magazine. I've pasted the relevant excerpt below:

Did you have any favourite skaters to watch when growing up and have you been given any advice over your time as a skater so far that has stuck with you?

I have only ever skated at the Cricket Club in Toronto, which is quite rare. That meaning I have seen and skated with the world’s best for as long as I can remember. I remember meeting Yuna Kim and watching her prepare for the 2010 Games, as well as first meeting the new Japanese skater in 2012 that would become THE Yuzuru Hanyu. If I had to pick my favourites both to train with and watch I would say Yuzuru Hanyu, Javier Fernández, Jason Brown, and Carolina Kostner. Being around such talent is amazing and just being in their presence teaches you so much I could write a book. Yuzuru and I have always had a nice friendship and he is always offering advice on little things. It amazes me how he remembers everything.

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
45 minutes ago, Conspirata said:

There's a cute mention of Yuzuru by Corey Circelli in an interview in Tresa Magazine. I've pasted the relevant excerpt below:

Did you have any favourite skaters to watch when growing up and have you been given any advice over your time as a skater so far that has stuck with you?

I have only ever skated at the Cricket Club in Toronto, which is quite rare. That meaning I have seen and skated with the world’s best for as long as I can remember. I remember meeting Yuna Kim and watching her prepare for the 2010 Games, as well as first meeting the new Japanese skater in 2012 that would become THE Yuzuru Hanyu. If I had to pick my favourites both to train with and watch I would say Yuzuru Hanyu, Javier Fernández, Jason Brown, and Carolina Kostner. Being around such talent is amazing and just being in their presence teaches you so much I could write a book. Yuzuru and I have always had a nice friendship and he is always offering advice on little things. It amazes me how he remembers everything.

Thank you so much for sharing! :img_21:

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

It's amazing how Yuzu keeps evolving and improving. :cheer:

[NEWS]

For as long as I can remember Russian media usually has the nicest things to say about him (yes, there are stabbers, but even so) in the same way that Chinese media does, even more so than Japanese media (lots of stabbers) and US media (even more stabbers and jabbers)