General Yuzuru Chat

FAOI has announced the participation of Lyra Feier & Louis Gibson for Makuhari/Miyagi. 

You might remember them from this video

See this Instagram post by @lewisgibson4:

It seems that the two of them shared their ideas and decided, and in order not to cause unpleasant feelings or misunderstandings in the viewers, permission was obtained from Mr. Hanyu's side in advance to release it. I'm really looking forward to the appearance of these two wonderful people at FAOI. (google translation)

9 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

Just FYI in case anyone wish to know about Worldshopping purchase for Prologue merch. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I believe WorldShopping calculates the least expensive shipping method as the default. If you decide to use their services in the future, then you can contact customer support to change the shipping method before paying the fees if you have a preferred company like DHL.

- - - - -

If anyone was curious what Yappe the mascot is supposed to be :68271262:

7 minutes ago, EisElle said:

Dikkat, SOI özel etkinliği :Dşimdiden birçok güzel sahne arkasından başladı (ve son Dr Pepper'ı sadece bu vesileyle içiyorum LOL üzgünüm Zu ama artık satın almayacağım 😅 )

HOPenlagacy   twitchtv  now live  :cheer:

55 minutes ago, EisElle said:

Heads up the SOI special started :D lots of lovely behind the scenes already (and I'm drinking the last Dr Pepper just for the occasion LOL sorry Zu but not gonna buy it anymore😅)

I really like Dr Pepper. Saw chocopies all the different varieties in 7/11 but though that they looked naughty and also felt guilty about buying Western looking food whilst in Japan. Bought Hagi no Tsuki instead and the Sakura version, down to the last one of each :YuzuPoohLove:

Where's that "we've been mezamashied" meme? They really be leaving the remaining Yuzu content for last, they know their (desperate for yuzu)audience 😆

Eta: should be in my signature actually, but I can't see it from mobile:shame:

4 minutes ago, EisElle said:

Where's that "we've been mezamashied" meme? They really be leaving the remaining Yuzu content for last, they know their (desperate for yuzu)audience 😆

Crikey not meza mashied again. I remember that particular broadcast with the police chase, a golfer, some celebrity who'd caused trouble whilst being drunk and permanently repeating the same news items for almost 2 hours until finally .... drum roll 15 seconds of Yuzu

Totally worth it :nod2:

Edit:the saddest part, it made me laugh pretty much all that week just to think of the episode

43 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Crikey not meza mashied again. I remember that particular broadcast with the police chase, a golfer, some celebrity who'd caused trouble whilst being drunk and permanently repeating the same news items for almost 2 hours until finally .... drum roll 15 seconds of Yuzu

Totally worth it :nod2:

Edit:the saddest part, it made me laugh pretty much all that week just to think of the episode

It was a foundational event for the Planet :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::roll:

And indeed, after the promising beginning here, we only got Haku and half a minute of ending...where are all the promised behind the scenes? Yuzu really said veni vidi vici :ninja: we just got some bits at the beginning, and that was all??

We were mezamashied hard:curse::laughing:

11 minutes ago, EisElle said:

It was a foundational event for the Planet :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::roll:

And indeed, after the promising beginning here, we only got Haku and half a minute of ending...where are all the promised behind the scenes? Yuzu really said veni vidi vici :ninja: we just got some bits at the beginning, and that was all??

We were mezamashied hard:curse::laughing:

Maybe the programme makers thought the snippets Yuzu sitting in the spectator seats, Yuzu practising, Yuzu penguin running, Yuzu and his gift bag and the Arigatou with the skaters would be enough crumbs. Ah well sigh. We are sustained for a couple of days