General Yuzuru Chat

On 11/9/2022 at 10:30 AM, vegavnc said:

[admin edit: inappropriate]

I am a lady who is a mom and a grandmother and like you (and I wrote it) I felt bad for him and he is a 28-year-old man and his family surrounds him I'm sure and I wrote "get married" and if he doesn't want to, he will hopefully be happy with someone who appreciates him for WHO he is with his ups and downs and menopause is around 50/ 55 years .... 

On 11/7/2022 at 9:27 AM, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone :grouphug:

I want to share this news here too:

I think, it would be a good idea to make some special hashtags trend on that day like:

#YuzuOnWikipedia

#ウィキペディアで見る羽生選手

#HappyWikiBirthdayYuzu

And also link to these two pages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuzuru_Hanyu_Olympic_seasons

This would increase chances that a) more people will see and read it and b) that Yuzu himself will find out about it.

What do you think?

Congratulations on your amazing achievement, dear Henni! That's fantastic news! :cheer:

Thank you so much to you and your team for your hard work, effort, and dedication. :loveshower:

This is such a wonderful birthday present for Yuzu. I hope he sees it, too. This is also a really good way to introduce him to a wider audience. May he thrive and prosper! :7938863:

How would you feel if someone asks you to get divorced because "s/he is worried about your ABCD"? Why do you think people must be happier when they are married? I think it's very impolite to ask someone to get married or get divorced, it's really none of your business. 

Last i checked i wasn't advising him anything - just expressing my concerns in a fan forum(i don't see how this is something that needs to be argued against🤔, i ain't trying to convince anyone of anything🤷)

Are fanyus here not aware he has once expressed his wish to be married by 25-26?

Since Replies to my post insist on specifying personal details as qualifications even just to express heartfelt wishes for a fulfilling life for a good young man, i guess i must clarify that I am a mother of 2 and premenopausal (perimenopausal period starts around 40 btw) and a doctor and Indian

Hope these qualifications suffice😊

Didn't mean to unsettle folks here

i didn't know it would

Am new to the whole fandom thing

So request to be excused

Will be more dicering about what thoughts i express in the future

Let's get back to HANYU YUZURU now😃

Anyway.

I am back from Japan last Sunday. I (proudly) joined Prologue in Yokohama in person on the first day and live viewing on Saturday, despite all uncertainties and difficulties. 

When he started the 6min warm-up and water drinking and pooh-san squeezing in SEIMEI costume, I couldn't believe my eyes and my brain was slow to respond. And it's a clean SEIMEI with 2 quads and 3 3As. Change is very energetic and he looks great in the black-red costume. He also mentioned his competition in Hong Kong before skating Spartacus (thank you HKSU for uploading the video), which makes me very proud (again). My hands are red and my arms are sore due to a huge amount of clapping. Live viewing is also a new experience for me. Watching his performance on a cinema screen with other fanyus is fun. 

JFanyus are very friendly. When I was taking photos of Prologue's big ads in Tokyo Station, a JFanyu came and said "it's difficult (to take photos because there are a lot of passengers passing by) isn't it?". When I was sitting on a bench next to the PIA Arena with my Prologue tote bag, another JFanyu approached and said "it's a beautiful bag isn't it?". I wish I could speak more Japanese, so I can properly respond, but my Japanese is so poor I could only smile and nod. I also see Yaguchi san outside the PIA arena. I wanted to thank him for his beautiful Yuzu photobooks, but I was afraid to trouble him so maybe next time. 

It's so nice to see Yuzu in person after almost 3 years. Like many other fanyus, I also joined the lottery in Hachinohe, hoping to win a ticket. Need to work very hard these days so that I can apply leaves to see Yuzu again in Dec, if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket.

6 minutes ago, JanMary said:

Anyway.

I am back from Japan last Sunday. I (proudly) joined Prologue in Yokohama in person on the first day and live viewing on Saturday, despite all uncertainties and difficulties. 

When he started the 6min warm-up and water drinking and pooh-san squeezing in SEIMEI costume, I couldn't believe my eyes and my brain was slow to respond. And it's a clean SEIMEI with 2 quads and 3 3As. Change is very energetic and he looks great in the black-red costume. He also mentioned his competition in Hong Kong before skating Spartacus (thank you HKSU for uploading the video), which makes me very proud (again). My hands are red and my arms are sore due to a huge amount of clapping. Live viewing is also a new experience for me. Watching his performance on a cinema screen with other fanyus is fun. 

JFanyus are very friendly. When I was taking photos of Prologue's big ads in Tokyo Station, a JFanyu came and said "it's difficult (to take photos because there are a lot of passengers passing by) isn't it?". When I was sitting on a bench next to the PIA Arena with my Prologue tote bag, another JFanyu approached and said "it's a beautiful bag isn't it?". I wish I could speak more Japanese, so I can properly respond, but my Japanese is so poor I could only smile and nod. I also see Yaguchi san outside the PIA arena. I wanted to thank him for his beautiful Yuzu photobooks, but I was afraid to trouble him so maybe next time. 

It's so nice to see Yuzu in person after almost 3 years. Like many other fanyus, I also joined the lottery in Hachinohe, hoping to win a ticket. Need to work very hard these days so that I can apply leaves to see Yuzu again in Dec, if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket.

Wow! You are lucky to own a prologue tote bag🥰 My denim tote bag order was cancelled....so depressed!

10 minutes ago, JanMary said:

Anyway.

I am sure the sore arms & red hands were worth it!

8 minutes ago, LAY said:

Wow! You are lucky to own a prologue tote bag🥰 My denim tote bag order was cancelled....so depressed!

Yes I was very lucky! I joined the goods-buying lottery and became the first group of people to buy goods on Friday so everything was in stock at that time. 

BTW, the long towel (the gold-black one) is surprisingly shiny and beautiful. 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:08 AM, Anni said:

I checked my final order status of the Prologue merchandise. Unfortunately the pink tumbler was cancelled again. Such a pity, I would have liked to have  this one.:(

It was also cancelled in my order. I would've really liked to get it since it's very pretty. But it's OK. Fortunately, everything else I ordered could be purchased. And who knows, if new articles will be added, I will make a second order, especially if there are blue rays or DVDs of Yuzu's show. :dancingpooh:

On 11/7/2022 at 3:20 PM, ZuCritter said:

With, I'll admit, some sadness, I have retired my old avatar. After reading Yuzu's comments at the Prologue press con, I can no longer champion his pursuit of Nessie. I chose, instead, this image from "A Fleeting Dream," where he symbolically laid that aspiration -- which had become a burden -- to rest. 

R.I.P, Nessie. Fly on, Yuzu. 

I think it's a sign of great maturity and strength of character to let go of a dream one has had since childhood. Some things in life are just not meant to be, for whatever reason. When this happens, it's extremely difficult to let it go and move on. It seems like Yuzu managed to do just that. And he did it with grace and without resentment, another testament to his maturity, wisdom, and superior character. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

On 11/7/2022 at 5:13 PM, LiaRy said:

I was looking through photos from FaOI (Yuzu's own costumes, not the group ones) and Prologue costumes today... Yuzu's costumes are so very diverse. Of course each costume is meant to fit the program overall, but they are also made in such a way that Yuzu's body lines are very differently accentuated while he skates - the costumes almost giving a performance themselves.

Excuse my ramblings, I just find them all so beautiful and unique (yes, even the Real Face hoodie)

Yuzu's costumes are always unique and exquisitely designed to fit and highlight each program perfectly and support the storytelling and message of each program. His costumes are in a league of their own. This is another proof of how much thought, care, and effort he puts into every single detail of his overall performances, which includes his appearance from the tips of his hair to the tips of his fingers and toes. :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

On 11/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, Lilly88 said:

I also had to order again. The rose tumbler was cancelled in both orders, but not giving up. Will order again when the items are available and maybe waiting for the new added items... 

BTW, I asked the world shipping team and they also combine the orders if requested and for a manual charge of 1000 yen. I think it's cheaper than shipping cost for two orders.

Thank you for the tip. I might very well make a second order, especially if new merch is released. Shipping to my country is super expensive and I also have to pay import tax in addition to everything. My estimate is that all the shipping, handling, and taxes will probably cost almost as much as the products I ordered... :13877886:

But Yuzu is worth it! :201111231756430f6:

On 11/8/2022 at 7:13 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

This showed up in my Insta timeline just now, and I'm all like :jaw:

Imagine if we could see the marks Yuzu might leave on black ice...

Blows my mind to think that this is what figure skating used to be, back in the days before Ulrich Salchow and Axel Paulson got Ideas...

Cool! Perhaps that's another thing Yuzu could incorporate into his ice shows in the future. Imagine him skating a dark rink and the ice traces he leaves behind glow in the dark. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

On 11/8/2022 at 9:54 AM, Anni said:

From the 5th China International Import Expo in Shanghai:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Sensitive content? This is a clip from KOSÉ Sekkisei stood

Yuzu appears on the screen 

[NEWS]

Of course it's sensitive content. It might lead to acceleration of heartbeat, heavy breathing, nosebleeds, swooning, and weak knees. Only watch when seated and with caution. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

On 11/8/2022 at 10:23 AM, IceWings said:

Thank you! :thanks:

12 hours ago, ccy said:

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

Aaah! :10636614: This reminds me that I plan to make a big order of Yuzu calendars, photo books, and magazines by the end of the year. RIP my wallet. :13877886:

4 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

I have to say I enjoy this immensely. :coffeebath:

2 hours ago, umeko said:

I went to the ice show on Saturday. :heartpound:

I was talking to the lady sitting next to me until the ice show started.

She became a fan of Yuzu at the Pyeongchang Olympics.

I had never seen his competition in the arena.

So when I saw him practice for 6 minutes and SEIMEI, I was so happy.

He was like a rock star.

Yuzu shines like a star when he skates with other skaters.

But when he skates alone, he shines like the sun. :SunFace:

The projection mapping was beautiful.

I was glad I was sitting on the third floor.

I enjoyed his skating excellence.

Yuzu's solo ice show is as uplifting as a rock concert.  :rock:

There is also a sense of unity among the audience.

That's why I want to go again and again.

I applied for the ticket lottery for the Hachinohe show. :loveshower:

I hope Yuzu is healthy and happy. :YuzuPoohLove:

Thank you for posting your experience. It sounds amazing and wonderful

Good luck for Hachinohe

I wish very much that one day I can sit next to you and with other satellites at one of Yuzu's shows and feel the whoosh of air as he flies past and hear the sound of his skates

1 hour ago, JanMary said:

Anyway.

Thank you for posting your experience. Such a lovely thing to be a part of. You are very lucky and wish you luck for Hachinohe. Well done for managing to buy the bag, the bags are sold out on line