General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

ugh i see that youtube has already started playing.....on a personal level they didn't show me the notif until after 30-40 min after i watched the video,and on a general level i see that they've frozen the views - when i watched there were like 46k likes and 16k comments on less than 5 k views :angry_party: i hope they will restore his actual views after the filtering or whatever the hell they are doing....

This is normal. YouTube freezes the view counter on videos that get a lot of views quickly until they can verify the views aren’t from bots. The counter will update later.

2 hours ago, YuDai said:

My phone notified me of it, almost had a heart attack! So he chose Hanyu Yuzuru since that's the order in Japanese? And he was surprised by the reception? I hope someone will translate it soon-

It was just translated in Spanish in the commentary section

4 minutes ago, river said:

This is normal. YouTube freezes the view counter on videos that get a lot of views quickly until they can verify the views aren’t from bots. The counter will update later.

i've known that from kpop fans,but this time it still pissed me off. Immediately after i watched Yuzu's video,i happened to see that BTS literally just uploaded a promo for their Run Bts special ep and it already had 440k views.....so i guess some times they do,some times they dont.....freeze views,i mean :mad:

The YT view count is now registering, the issue if genuine vs bot views must have been verified ( more or less )

Views : 45,690

Subscribers: 420K

Comments: 20,667 - lots of lovely, positive messages from all over the world. Wonderful encouragement for Yuzu

Ganbatte Yuzu

1 hour ago, monchan said:

He is so carefree and relaxed here compared to his usual serious presence in interviews and competitions. I really love this kind of environment where he can freely share his skating in his own way without worrying about external thing like judge & score etc.

Escaping ISU is the right choice!

I fully agree, he is glowing and now he can freely express everything he has on his mind ☺️ I feel like a kid in a candy store, every day is a candy day 😁,

and all this excitment about tomorrow is so much better now than before competitions because there isn't that anxciety about how much will he be underscored today. This is great time for him and for Fanyus😆

The logo and the header are so pretty, elegant and I like the shade of blue, it's just very Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: The 3A and spin ice marks are creative, it makes me think of the Continues of wings bags on which he also put the 3A ice mark(I have the CWW bag and when I wear it I always think about what a great idea it was to put the 3A mark where his name was on the back side of the bag).

I like the new video, the angle of the jumps, spin, and that Yuzu talked about his channel more and explained some things. It's nice to know that he is happy that so many people subscribed to his channel the past two days and the many comments from around the world touched him. He deserves the best really. I hope he wasn't too nervous before launching the channel, I bet it is lot of work, consultations, a lot of things to worry about.

Now we also understand why he named his channel Hanyu Yuzuru, that he wanted to feel like a Japanese person and himself but still make it similar to his name what we've seen at competitions - he is very considerate and it is a great choice.

I look forward what he'll share in the future, he said he has skating ideas, so it'll be exciting to see what we'll see from him from time to time.

Now like all of you I can't wait to see the practice tomorrow either :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: We are really spoiled these days so much. :) 

48 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

The YT view count is now registering, the issue if genuine vs bot views must have been verified ( more or less )

Views : 45,690

Subscribers: 420K

Comments: 20,667 - lots of lovely, positive messages from all over the world. Wonderful encouragement for Yuzu

Ganbatte Yuzu

Judging by the number of likes, he should have at least 100 k views by now lol (probably more)

Edit: at least 145 k apparently 

3 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

New YT figures 15:30 BST UK

Views: 137, 636

Comments: 23,575

Subscribers for channel: 425K

@monchan

Liked and replied to the AWW team with thank you message

Interesting, now it says 158 k for me (Finland). But it should be the same for all countries, right?

This is really amusing, because:

1) This would not make the news in UK, so it is unusual to even see a news segment such as this

2) The graph on a board - like something from the 20th century. ( Old Auntie like me )

3) The graph could equally be explaining Hanyuconomy, which in some ways it is.

Imagine a seminar for Heads of Sales:

"So for each click for a 'view or like' that means a 'fan' has registered positive interest in the subject. This equates to fan interest in any product that Mr Hanyu endorses. 

Engaging Mr Hanyu for the purpose of appearing in your company's advertising campaign will increase sales exponentially."

"Any questions"

"But our company makes ride on lawnmowers it's a niche market, Mr Hanyu is a professional athlete..."

"Sorry, I don't understand your objection. Use the head gardener to take Mr Hanyu for a ride around a park on one of your mowers, give him something to say "A neat garden creates a sense of well being outdoors and a nice place for bees. " and sales will increase"

"??"

"Believe"

End of seminar

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

Interesting, now it says 158 k for me (Finland). But it should be the same for all countries, right?

It is showing 171,559 views for me (Singapore), at 10.35pm and 24,047 comments. :grin:

Really thankful for the english translations by AWW and other Fanyus. Just took up Japanese language class 2 months ago after becoming a baby Fanyu ( in the hope of able to understand or read Yuzu's interviews conducted in Japanese in the future). Only able to understand はじめまして out of the whole first video and his name of course. :roll:Feeling happy and very motivated to learn Japanese more than ever after watching Yuzu's YT videos. :cheer:

3 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

It is showing 171,559 views for me (Singapore), at 10.35pm and 24,047 comments. :grin:

Really thankful for the english translations by AWW and other Fanyus. Just took up Japanese language class 2 month ago after becoming a baby Fanyu ( in the hope of able to understand or read Yuzu's interviews conducted in Japanese in the future). Only able to understand はじめまして out of the whole first video and his name of course. :roll:Feeling happy and very motivated to learn Japanese more than ever after watching Yuzu's YT videos. :cheer:

Learning Japanese as well. I am hopeless, as a satellite I can recognise the word yonkaiten, because it makes an appearance at least 4 or more times during the Free Programme!!:confused: