General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Am I dreaming? Am I just sleep deprived and hallucinating? "Yuzuru Skating Union" is finally happening. I have so many requests for him to skate to. 

Can I just say that the comments on his video are so wholesome and heartwarming? :cri: Everyone's just congratulating him, expressing their excitement, and writing messages about how he changed their lives. I know he gets an abundance of letters already, but seeing how many comments there are in so many languages (and the channel has just barely been created!) is making me teary. I hope he sees and feels all the love and support that he deserves and enjoys seeing his subscriber count skyrocket every minute :laughing: (Watch him get a play button within a week of opening his account lol)

5 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Am I dreaming? Am I just sleep deprived and hallucinating? "Yuzuru Skating Union" is finally happening. I have so many requests for him to skate to. 

For now I would settle for the content to have subs in English :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

AAAAH I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYY my hand is trembling and i am smilling giggling and trembling in a train from my hometown and sure ppl will think what a weird girl is she but aaaaaaahhh i am sooo happyyyyyyyy Hanyu-san I don't ask anything more, for me who is not likely to see you live in person, watching your YT channel is surely the easiest way to support you, this way you can connect to more ppl aaaaaaaaa oh mom what a nice day it is

Guest Mary_kyo
18 minutes ago, Anabel said:

For now I would settle for the content to have subs in English :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I’m greedy. I would like him to revisit "all" of his past programs one by one, talking about his favorite earphones, revealing his skin care routine, releasing practice videos, skating to Nessun droma, collab with Nobu, collab with Yamakai-san, a battle between Rondo vs Chopin, skating tutorials (preventing the extinction of correct techniques tbh), sharing his experience/memories during competitive career, revealing dark tea about FS and JSF (he won't do it but still), Q&A session while playing with a kitten.