General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Antheia said:

did you guys see that scene of yuzuru !!!!

just now i was watching ics dance on tv, when the japanese team (got 60 sth points that team) ended and the camera switched to japan audience and their flag, i saw yuzuru clapping there(the scene lasted for 1.5 seconds) (why did my phone wasn't with me)My sis even screamed (so i am 80% sure, the 20% unsure is that moment is too short) He seems alright, and I hope him healthy and happy XD 

anyone saw that too?

Do you know when exactly it was? I have the option to rewind the live stream and can try and take a photo of it if he showed up on my end too. It probably happened while I was doing my thing.

1 minute ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Do you know when exactly it was? I have the option to rewind the live stream and can try and take a photo of it if he showed up on my end too. It probably happened while I was doing my thing.

i just find the team's name

this team 

after they check their mark, and the camera switches to the audience section

the broadcast i watched is programmed by tvb

2 minutes ago, Antheia said:

i just find the team's name

this team 

after they check their mark, and the camera switches to the audience section

the broadcast i watched is programmed by tvb

Nope, nothing on Eurosport then. This is the only time they switched to JP Team right after the end of their skate

uBBuWEJ.jpg 

Guest Mary_kyo
29 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I'd love to see Yuzuru skate Rondo and Tenchi for a season, where he is healthy and doesn't have to concentrate on 4A. From what he has said about not surpassing his 9 year old self but at least now being able to jump together with him, I wonder if his feeling currently is that he has done enough with his 4A. Someone else, if they are brave enough, and willing to sacrifice health and points also in competition, will have to take up the mantle of trying to achieve a ratified 4A in international competition. In his interview after the SP he spoke in English and expressed how much he loves skating to that music - I think he will want to show the whole world what a perfect Rondo Capriccioso by the great Yuzuru Hanyu looks like don't you? and a perfect Tenchi with all the passion of Olympic Tenchi (it was really superb, despite the falls....well even because of the falls, Lord Kenshin also failed in battle twice after all).

Personally and selfishly, I hope he continues his 4A dream. He is soooo close to landing it and I bet money that he is already landing it in practices, he isn’t using competition adrenaline to land it.

But on the other hand, the mental and physical toll on his body is so obvious too. Each fall from 4A = a hit by a truck/bus. He looked so pale and tired during the whole competition. His lips were so pale during his FS. As if he was barely holding it together physically.

I just hope whatever decision he will take, he won’t regret it later. I miss his happy skating so much, out of the pressure of competitions. He looked so vulnerable and broken during the interviews so it will take him some time to reach a decision.

Guest Mary_kyo

I saw several skaters including Yags and even Plush (sigh) have said that Yuzu shouldn't have gone after 4A for this Olympics. But I'm glad Yuzu followed his heart and also not regretting it. This was a proof how 4A was such an important goal to him, rather than an Olympics medal. I would like to hear Dick Button's opinion on this. Maybe he is the only skater who can truly understand Yuzu's mindset.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I’m watching the fs practice for the first time and oh the pain after he falls and he’s visibly hurt and wincing when he first puts pressure on his leg :( and then he tied his skates tighter so he could continue :YuzuPoohSad: I hope he rests instead of going to the gala then we’ll see him maybe in august?? october? :sadPooh:

It’s actually amazing not only that he could skate the free but that he stayed an extra ten minutes to finish his practice like how?? I can’t even walk after I stub my toe yuzu pls 

Then the audacity of jsf that they couldn’t even give him an applauding standing ovation -__-

Spoiler

the 4A fall is cut out but the aftermath is around the 28 mark ;_;