General Yuzuru Chat

Icy said:
Hydroblade said:

You can't land unless you can land a quad. All of us are just residing in the low orbit of Planet Hanyu stalk....err... Watching over the only living form inhabiting the planet :)

You mean a quad of Hanyu's quality? You probably should've named the place Planet Hanyu's Orbit then :smile:. Okay, I got the rules. Nice to meet you... friendly satellite :grin:.

Oh, there are thousands of us space junk flying around that planet...

just_peachy said:

*waves* hallo!! :D

Breathable atmosphere is distinctly sweet smelling--- national dish: shortcake (Japanese style)

Hello to you too! :wave:

Oh, I'm sure it smells wonders. Too bad I can't actually feel it since I'm only allowed to orbit the planet :laughing:.

Fay said:
Icy said:
Hydroblade said:

You can't land unless you can land a quad. All of us are just residing in the low orbit of Planet Hanyu stalk....err... Watching over the only living form inhabiting the planet :)

You mean a quad of Hanyu's quality? You probably should've named the place Planet Hanyu's Orbit then :). Okay, I got the rules. Nice to meet you... friendly satellite :grin:.

Can't help it, we were captured by its gravity. No way to get out

Hydroblade said:
Fay said:

Not that we're trying hard to escape though... :biggrin:

Fay said:
Hydroblade said:
Fay said:

Not that we're trying hard to escape though... :biggrin:

We are well fed, warm and it feels really good to wake up and see the little kitty skating around its icy planet :) why should we try

Space junk? It's pretty much useless. Fans, I mean satellites, on the other hand, can come in handy :angel3-smiley: .

Space junk? It's pretty much useless. Fans, I mean satellites, on the other hand, can come in handy :angel: .

Well we're useless during the off season. Someone said over the other place that we were like carnivore plants feeding off every bit of news about our space kitty... So we go into hibernation during the off season :P

I think they lied though... I was told the off season was a calm time but look what happened

Well we're useless during the off season

I think sending some positive energy to our precious living being down below is always a good idea :)

unicorn said:
Hello all new members, Pandap, kusa, yana, yozuki, anyone I might have missed :cry: , I'm so glad to see lurkers of GS are now posting. :goe:

yozuki said:
HI! this is my first post here, I just want to say thank all of you for this new place of yuzu fans!

and... did you already see the comments of Mr. Massimiliano Ambesi?

I've read it today, he really loves yuzu ;)

Mr. Ambesi is very popular here! :thumbsup: He is the original "Planet Hanyu" man. :) 

the50person, thank you so much for you H&L analysis! I also wrote a small one myself back on GS to a famous poster who originally thought the program was bad (but eventually came around!) and I was also struck by the constant rise and fall of energy within the music. It truly is like a river current, unruly, unpredictable, but always flowing. Analyzing program structures is so interesting, one of my favorite examples is Michelle Kwan's 1996 Salome, the ending builds up and builds up and then cuts to almost pure silence except for a few mysterious, sustained notes. It's musically low energy but extremely high tension, and then culminates in a BANG! with a 3T:

Love it. I think big, dramatic music like this would be perfect for an Olympic program. I wonder what Lori would do for Yuzuru, interesting possibilities.

"musically low energy but extremely high tension" You couldn't have described it better! Such a juxtaposition is interesting and adds an undercurrent to the performance.

AmudoBun said:
the50person said:
Silenifide said:
I'm so happy the thread is moving fast and I get so much nostalgia :yay: 

Shizuka Arakawa is the Queen. Guess no Sendai person has actually chill :)

Also I think Yuzu should be back in Toronto now, like the way he was very focused on practicing ( the whole I took 2 days off after WTT thing; seriously boy that's no rest ) I guess he was very keen to go back and start working~

Also the50person your analysis is AMAZING :love: I'm rewatching every program with your words in mind and I'm baffled!!!!!

You're too kind! It's shameless of me to propose it, but what if someone subs it into a vid?

If you would want to I can sub it into a vid ^^ (I am no professional but I get by xP)

Ooh, thanks, that'll be great! (, says the tech idiot) If it's not too much trouble and only if you have time though.

ShiroKJ said:
I'm starting to think along with Max and Evgenia, we should send a spaceship for Madison Chock as well because the women just can't stop touching him! :laughing: And she did his mou chotto thing too :goe:

When did she do the mou chotto thing?

And look at Shiyue's phone case: 

I saw someone on Twitter calling her a First-class Fanyu :biggrin:

I remember posting back in the FF about the bios of the Youth Olympic Games FS athletes and how most of them listed Yuzu as their hero. :smiley-love017: