General Yuzuru Chat

So I'm seeing on twitter Yuzu might be recycling LGC as an EX too for Oly season? What's the source on this? And why oh why, Zuzu...... sure, all programs show different sides of you but this is like the ultimate recycling. Though if you skate a clean LGC as an EX at Olys with quads and everything, it'll be the ultimate trolling of the universe for you. 

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

So I'm seeing on twitter Yuzu will be recycling LGC as an EX too for Oly season. What's the source on this? And why oh why, Zuzu...... sure, all programs show different sides of you but this is like the ultimate recycling. Though if you skate a clean LGC as an EX at Olys with quads and everything, it'll be the ultimate trolling of the universe for you. 

While I am torn between being happy at this possibility and being sad about it, because I wanted LGC as an SP again, some day, I think it makes some sense. He's recycling partly to save the time it takes to develop a new program. If he did a new EX, that'd be a bit... weird? As that'd take some time to develop as well (even if not as much as an actual competition program). And I think LGC as an EX would need some changes, too. Isn't it a bit short? All in all, I think it would be in tune with his philosophy this season. (Though I personally expected something like last Olympics, rather, for the EX.) And of course, we still need confirmation for this...

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

So I'm seeing on twitter Yuzu will be recycling LGC as an EX too for Oly season. What's the source on this? And why oh why, Zuzu...... sure, all programs show different sides of you but this is like the ultimate recycling. Though if you skate a clean LGC as an EX at Olys with quads and everything, it'll be the ultimate trolling of the universe for you. 

dunno the source, I'm seeing this article being RTd a bit where he seems to say he wanted to carry LGC over as his SP but obviously decided not to, but IDK if he specifically says he'll use it as an EX

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Firstly, we still have unanswered questions on why DW was supposed to be at the open practice.

Personally, i don't believe this yet... just because... umm.. ok i'm just not prepared for this yet. I need to see the source first:sadPooh:

If it's true, he must've thought that he didn't want to lose to all the other skaters that is changing their programs and wanted to be the ultimate troll. :crazyshit2:

27 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

dunno the source, I'm seeing this article being RTd a bit where he seems to say he wanted to carry LGC over as his SP but obviously decided not to, but IDK if he specifically says he'll use it as an EX

Is that the article where Shirota-san says she suggested Chopin 3.0 instead of LGC 2.0? Anyways, wanting to bring it back as an EX doesn't necessarily mean it's the only EX for this cycle. LGC as the EX at Olys would be quite something, though, not going to lie. 

23 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

LOL... last Olympic cycle his Ex skates were all recycled (previous programs):

• SC 2013 - Etude
  • TEB 2013 - NDP
  • GPF 2013 - Story (From Ice Shows)
  • Nats 2013 - Hana ni Nare
  • OWG 2014 - White Legend
  • Worlds 2014 - R+J1

So the possibility of seeing POTO, LGC, and H&L as EX pieces won't be a surprise.

I love this idea!! It would be like a wrapped gift.. every event... We would run bet counters.. paint nails or pick posters.. it would be a lottery of sort.. every ex.. *faints*

1 minute ago, Yolo3a said:

I love this idea!! It would be like a wrapped gift.. every event... We would run bet counters.. paint nails or pick posters.. it would be a lottery of sort.. every ex.. *faints*

Which one will it be today... coin toss!

4 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Hmmmm... Lemme take a crack at it:

Rostelecom: POTO

NHK: H&L

GPF: Ienai Yo?

Nats: Requiem

OWG: LGC

Worlds: Notte Stellata

ETA: Throw in Pari-san somewhere..

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Hmmmm... Lemme take a crack at it:

Rostelecom: POTO

NHK: H&L