General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, lupbear said:

Hi...I was checking on the ice shows 2023 videos...there is this message..that need '10 posts to view videos'. What does that mean? Anyone could share with me? Thanks 😊 

It means you need to have at least 10 posts to be able to watch the videos. But I see you have 12,so no problem for you. I need a few more.

14 hours ago, yuzuvitC said:

Will GIFT worldwide streaming start in May? Guess from the date of Tetsuko's room :smiley-happy085:

wish. The firebird costume behind him! And I think I saw GIFT will be talked about for a bit at least. I really really am confused that GIFT hasn't been reported on much at all given its significance, magnitude and sheer monumental content. I want it to be reported on with all the behind the scenes, interviews, photos, news coverage it deserves. The entiree lineup on and off screen?! The special newspaper and photobook are also set to FINALLY be released in May. So I really really hope we get more news coverage, it hurts my soul to not see it recognized as huge as it felt like for me. :PikachuLayingDown:

yuzu's sensibilty is so brilliant especially on nature

If you look where there are no clouds, you could see the universe:peace2: and way of speaking is so lovely...

"it's unfair' to grass(GIFT) or the wind hurts when pupa becomes butterfly(last year JOC instagram?)

I hope he can continue to express those unique emotions and cherish it.

powerful individuals don't choose to be stereotyped under the pressure of being what they called normal

9 hours ago, MareikeLike said:

wish. The firebird costume behind him! And I think I saw GIFT will be talked about for a bit at least. I really really am confused that GIFT hasn't been reported on much at all given its significance, magnitude and sheer monumental content. I want it to be reported on with all the behind the scenes, interviews, photos, news coverage it deserves. The entiree lineup on and off screen?! The special newspaper and photobook are also set to FINALLY be released in May. So I really really hope we get more news coverage, it hurts my soul to not see it recognized as huge as it felt like for me. :PikachuLayingDown:

Worry not and heal your soul

Gift will be on Disney + worldwide. When that will be released is uncertain but what is certain, the show in all its glory with fabulous extra footage behind the scenes will be amazing. No other ice shows have been considered for a global release on a media platform like this. Once Gift is available worldwide, people will come across it and be intrigued, once they peep through the door into the world that Yuzu creates, they will step into Wonderland on ice and they will never want to leave. Yuzu's performances always leave a lasting impression and learning about the hard work and creative processes behind the skating will be very inspirational and lead to people having even greater affection for him

Sometimes discovering something can often feel more special than something that is over publicised. Yuzu's wonderful Gift will receive more recognition and it will be even better because people will recommend to friends in a more natural way rather than through a massive campaign. :YuzuPoohLove:

edit:typos

4 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

new preview !

April 29, 7 PM (JST), CS Asahi 1 PROLOGUE with exclusive Behind-the-scenes! SEIMEI will be shown for the first time from a different perspective with multi cameras  Yuzu in light grey hoodie ❤

Translation from Yuzu's words0:)

[NEWS]