General Yuzuru Chat

50 minutes ago, Ricecakey said:

I want to order the Gift photobook from A!Smart but it looks like they do not ship internationally.

Help is appreciated!

They do. You need to select International shipping in the menu and you’ll be directed to an English version of the site. You’ll need to create an account and select a shipping method (FedEx, DHL) on checkout. 

1 hour ago, Brave-Toaster said:

The yuzu×clamp manga will be the only manga I buy this year. I'm so excited for it! 

It will be the only manga I’ll ever buy :rofl3:well, at least until now, never bought a manga and am not planning to buy another one unless it’s about Yuzu.

the only dilemma I have right now - should I buy a Japanese version now or wait until English version is available… I can’t read Japanese and don’t trust Google Translate, on the other hand I’m afraid it will be sold out if I wait too long and English version may never become available …

Hace 1 hora, Ricecakey said:

I want to order the Gift photobook from A!Smart but it looks like they do not ship internationally.

Help is appreciated!

Hey use TENSO, is easy and they explain all the steps in their store, I bought a lot of Gift goods that are supposed to arrive next week. 

43 minutes ago, CashmereKitty said:

They do. You need to select International shipping in the menu and you’ll be directed to an English version of the site. You’ll need to create an account and select a shipping method (FedEx, DHL) on checkout. 

2 minutes ago, palomapm19 said:

Hey use TENSO, is easy and they explain all the steps in their store, I bought a lot of Gift goods that are supposed to arrive next week. 

Thank you both. I will give them a try.