General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, exactly like the Planet satellites at comps, except with high tea? 

Lunch and tea in a Test match day. 7 1/2 hour playing day for up to 5 days

Spoiler

Although the Barmy Army mostly drink a lot of beer. Many Cricket fans in the private boxes have free flowing champagne and gourmet food served throughout the day   ( Hubby was invited to a corporate jolly at the Oval Cricket Ground, South London. Canape buffet on arrival with bacon rolls if requested, with champagne and full drinks menu and then a three course lunch and then afternoon tea. All waited service )

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

This thread is useful for those who don't know what Kouhaku utagassen is. I remember watching it for a first time and not understanding anything.

This event will be really good fun for Yuzu. The footage from 2015 showed Yuzu enjoying himself immensely. It will be great to see Yuzu relaxed, laughing and having a good time. 

For those able to win tickets and join the revelry, have a wonderful time and enjoy the New Year festivities. 

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Lunch and tea in a Test match day. 7 1/2 hour playing day for up to 5 days

Spoiler

Compare that to fanyus trying to sneak granola bars and apples, yuzu-flavored candy and Yuzu-costume-themed sugar cookies past arena security in order to fuel a 10 hour day with a 7 am start for pactices... we need private boxes, champagne, and canapés, dang it! 😁

2 hours ago, gapil27 said:

You know what Pro Yuzu is sure something else. He's like ehhh I got a bit of a time now, let's do stuff I guess. Just look at the appearances. It can be said that it's his GIFT for his fans for persevering during the long drought of his amateur days :20111123175639e73:

And tomorrow we will hear Yuzu on the radio show.:cheer:

Here is an overview with the date and times.  Starrynotte wants to stream.:agree:

[NEWS]