General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

A totally brilliant performance, can anything top that? Such a sophisticated complex performance than can easily top any performance from all currently competing skaters by miles. We are now in an era that a pro-skater is more talented and doing much more than competing skaters. 

I love how with this performance, he unintentionally lowballed and humiliated ISU, ISU's gifted WR to a totally undeserving SP in Beijing, all current and past pets, at the same time. FS at its best is what we saw today, genius, GOAT.

What a stunning performance. Exquisite and emotional as usual. I was about to say full GOE on almost every element but I realized he doesn't need this kind of evaluation anymore (shame on you ISU). So just - thank you Yuzuru, for showing me what figure skating truly is, and how it builds bridges for people from around the world. 

45 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

A totally brilliant performance, can anything top that? Such a sophisticated complex performance than can easily top any performance from all currently competing skaters by miles. We are now in an era that a pro-skater is more talented and doing much more than competing skaters. 

I love how with this performance, he unintentionally lowballed and humiliated ISU, ISU's gifted WR to a totally undeserving SP in Beijing, all current and past pets, at the same time. FS at its best is what we saw today, genius, GOAT.

Personally speaking, the performance witnessed today is the only FS that matters. I don't think I will bother to follow the sport anymore, nothing will compare. Yes, it sounds very spoiled, but time, the will to make an effort are finite. Today's Roncapu just makes me more determined to support Pro Athlete Yuzu

I couldn't join the livestream :sadPooh: but my god was Rondo such a beauty :dpooh: I'm feeling so many things right now but I'm the happiest having a new rondo performance to watch anytime because that program deserves it so much. Also the spins in the seimei encore :loveeyes:. What a nice way to begin my weekend hehe

1 hour ago, Hanmgse said:

I can't participate but have fun everyone!

I am the same and good and pleasant evening all in beauty for ALL  :peek:  :puddingpooh:    :POOH:  and here is in conclusion of this "crazy" day (but a sweet madness  :665e343793b9: :clapclap4:  ) a Yuzu who is LOVED and friendly towards the skaters and the surprised face of Kevin Aymoz and the other where he is seen from behind  :girlsigh: and today's famous YT is at 34,942 views / 103 rave reviews (finally those that I understood) / 2.7K and again this WONDERFUL Rondo with special effects full of lights and of stars  :48179197:  :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNsYhM3QocE    and I add the fact that he performed in his Share Practice Seimei, maybe it was? for the surprise.......