General Yuzuru Chat

I'm in east side seat.

Soooo excited to watch Yuzu from almost front. 

I've had the info about opening on Twitter, so I prepared but I .....:loveshower:

There are movements expressed like heart beating at  opening, it's reminds me of origin. I like it!!

This time too, musicians are so  great 👍👍👍

On 6/15/2022 at 6:09 AM, YuDai said:

Thank you!! So expensive, though based on Euros I knew this was coming :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:I guess bronze it is for me...

ISU should know that only Yuzu can command such prices....which is likely why they try to sell before we even know if Yuzu will be there:angry_party:

This seems to be a post about "Real Face" by a Chinese Fanyu, in Japanese.

"In Chinese language, '火曜日 Tuesday' is not used much these days, so when I first heard the song, I was not aware that 8 February was a Tuesday. Now I'm alone late at night, listening to 'Real Face' over and over again, and for the first time I understand really that story of Lu Xun, "The true warrior dares to see the dripping blood."

(The true warrior dares to stare the sadness of life in the face, and to see the blood that drips there - Lu Xun)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lu_Xun

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

B tour is tataly deferent from A.

So I imagined how hard  they worked for 2weeks especially Yuzuru!🥺

Ticket is expensive, but their performances deserve more.

One feeling  "I have to pay more money!!! " came up to me.

This time  laughter and screaming sometimes  happened.

KOBE is located in west side of Japan and it's said that people living in there are more talkative and love comedy than in east.

It's hard to be expressionless😅

Yuzuru  looks happy and it's makes me happy😊

I think cheering is OK 

I  want to express deep emotion to skaters and musicians.

You know we Japanese are still  under regulation because of virus, 

but just in my opinion , wearing mask and being banned cheering at the same time is strange. 

I really hope normal world 🌎

so that you guys have chance to watch Yuzu skate in overseas.

Lucky of me, I'm going Shizuoka, 2nd day☺️ 

38 minutes ago, Yukok said:

B tour is tataly deferent from A.

So I imagined how hard  they worked for 2weeks especially Yuzuru!🥺

Ticket is expensive, but their performances deserve more.

One feeling  "I have to pay more money!!! " came up to me.

This time  laughter and screaming sometimes  happened.

KOBE is located in west side of Japan and it's said that people living in there are more talkative and love comedy than in east.

It's hard to be expressionless😅

Yuzuru  looks happy and it's makes me happy😊

I think cheering is OK 

I  want to express deep emotion to skaters and musicians.

You know we Japanese are still  under regulation because of virus, 

but just in my opinion , wearing mask and being banned cheering at the same time is strange. 

I really hope normal world 🌎

so that you guys have chance to watch Yuzu skate in overseas.

Lucky of me, I'm going Shizuoka, 2nd day☺️ 

Am I the only one who thinks that cheering is banned only when Yuzu is present? Or is it a general rule? I saw Gymnastics worlds last year and they cheered a lot...

Anyway, thanks for the updates! Lucky you!!

6 分, LaCarmiさんが言いました:

Am I the only one who thinks that cheering is banned only when Yuzu is present? Or is it a general rule? I saw Gymnastics worlds last year and they cheered a lot...

Anyway, thanks for the updates! Lucky you!!

We are asked not to make some noise at the venue.

In Japan maybe big star concert  or something, we are asked to be quiet.

It's pity😩

Kobe wrap up! There will be a report on FaOI on Kansai TV (?) tomorrow!

edit:

Sharing some things from the Kobe thread here, but I recommend everyone to go there! 

Link to buy Noto-san’s calendar with the FaOI pics, and link with the pics themselves:

FaOI organizers have absolutely no excuse after this B tour, these costumes are honestly great! They showed that they can come up with good stuff, will be hard to accept less :grin:

1 hour ago, Yukok said:

We are asked not to make some noise at the venue.

In Japan maybe big star concert  or something, we are asked to be quiet.

It's pity😩

Thanks for answering! A pity indeed!

OP said that the person sitting next to her today was a woman from Osaka. She is now fighting against breast cancer & has been informed of life expectancy this spring, so this is the last opportunity for her to go out. After Yuzu’s performance, she was crying, her face covered with both hands, and she said "Thank you, Yuzuru-san.” She thanked him all the time with her head down…

😭😭I hope there’s a miracle for this woman…

Yuzuru san's skating can truly lift people's spirits. It sounds as if seeing Yuzu perform has really helped this lady, she will have wonderful memories of Yuzu to sustain her

Hoping that Yuzu feels all of the support from his fans and can dispel the negativity from the last 4 years with warm healing joyful thoughts and feelings

I also got caner this year but I am lucky to meet Yuzuru HANYU on Feb.He or his skating gave me more bravery to fight the life.So I think the woman will be support by the same way from his perform.And then move on.Fly yuzu,fly Fanyus!

42 minutes ago, chrace said:

I also got caner this year but I am lucky to meet Yuzuru HANYU on Feb.He or his skating gave me more bravery to fight the life.So I think the woman will be support by the same way from his perform.And then move on.Fly yuzu,fly Fanyus!

Hi Chrace

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope that you are in the right care pathway for treatment

Take heart from friends here on the Planet and let Yuzu's skating give you a mood boost

Stay strong and have courage. Sending healing thoughts

2 hours ago, chrace said:

Very sorry to read that chrace, I am sending plenty of positive thoughts your way and much love Fanyu to Fanyu 💌💞